Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

How Rockefeller Found Big Pharma AND Waged War On Natural Cures

4 posts in this topic

Thank you! Great resource!

I am always curious: Why to take vitamin c supplement every single day, when bell pepper has 200% more vitamin c than daily amount needed? 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Cool thanks for sharing, i'd heard about this but nice to read a little as well 

"they didn't destroy natural cures, they destroyed the belief in natural cures. There is a comeback in the making, people are waking up" cool comment

Edited by DrewNows

8 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Thank you! Great resource!

I am always curious: Why to take vitamin c supplement every single day, when bell pepper has 200% more vitamin c than daily amount needed? 

Indeed and Vitamin C supplement is never going to work better than the whole food itself. I would bet a Kiwi that has for example: 100mg Vitamin C would work better than 1000mg a Vitamin C supplement(unless its wholefood/freeze dried) but even that i have my doubts because i have a deeper understanding of nature. There is so much going on within living matter/energy on a quantum level that science has yet to grasp.

@DrewNows Well said Brother <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E