Mezanti

looking in the mirror while on magic mushrooms

9 posts in this topic

I recently took a dose of 10 grams of magic truffles (the underground version of mushrooms) and I sat there contemplating some key aspects of my life, I wasn't getting anywhere, I was too distracted by the imaginations occurring in my mind, and so I got up and decided to move about a little and that's when I walked past my mirror, I hesitated at first to look inside the mirror, but I did it anyway, I noticed just how weird of a creature I was, I looked into my eyes and noticed the different textures in my pupils, I noticed that much of my face was actually hidden to me, but now it was shown, I started to see myself in a different way, it didn't feel like me. 

and I was very scared, I felt haunted by myself somehow. 

anyone relate?

Edited by Mezanti

@Mezanti The believing of thoughts is remedied by choosing to meditate every morning, and again in the afternoon. As well as choosing to take full advantage of any and all resources available to you. You’re taking psychedelics without a proper foundation. Risky, risky business. Also, you are you, so it is not possible to be haunted by yourself. You are yourself. The fear is from avoidance not you. There’s nothing non-beautiful about you at all. Again, meditation is for letting thoughts go. Life, believing them, will continue to suck. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm what would a proper foundation entail?? meditation? I think we are all haunted by our fears in other words ego, in other words self with a lowercase s

Edited by Mezanti

@Mezanti 

That’s a thought you are believing. You have no idea what anyone else thinks. Meditation calms the mind, allows sensation to purify you, which further calms the mind. Meditation is perfect for the overthinking of thinking about what other people are thinking. We are not all “haunted by our fears”. You are, because you have been making the choice not to practice, and because you are believing thoughts about yourself, which are not true. Sensation tells you so, meditation is to connect to that conscience, that guidance, that love. I’m guessing you’ve had about enough of that. I hope so. ♥️

Bring God into your life. Not a thought of, not a belief - literally into you, from the very center of you, bring God into your life. Meditate twice a day. Watch the autocorrection transpire. Let go, let go, let go. Stop using the write off “ego”. Start taking responsibility. You. One. No “self”, no “ego”. You. No more games. You Choose. 

I’ll contemplate more, and elaborate in the Now thread. Hope it’s helpful. 

:)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Mezanti 

Bring God into your life. Not a thought of, not a belief - literally into you, from the very center of you, bring God into your life. Meditate twice a day. Watch the autocorrection transpire. Let go, let go, let go. Stop using the write off “ego”. Start taking responsibility. You. One. No “self”, no “ego”. You. No more games. You Choose. 

I’ll contemplate more, and elaborate in the Now thread. Hope it’s helpful. 

:)

"Jed" knows and Now thread Will appear ." Jed" finally said God. Just can't beleive THIS. O You have no idea how I love THIS. 

Jed said God, Omg Best Day ever. 

How to avoid melting. ❤️❤️❤️

@Mezanti Everything @Nahm says Just Listen. Just Listen THIS. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@zeroISinfinity who is Jed and what is the now thread

Nevermind. My own silliness. 

All the Best man. You are amazing. Keep doing the work.