Ross Labby

Should I Try Smoking Weed?

23 posts in this topic

To everyone who responded, I would like to say thank you for your advice and comments! I'm sorry I hadn't responded back a lot sooner to the replies in this post. I must have gotten high and forgotten all about them! ;) 

This advice has helped me quite a bit. Ever since I had made this post in September 2019 (Woah, a long time ago) I have ingested weed in the form of edible capsules lots of times. I have to say that it is a pretty great tool for expanding one's own mind and creativity (especially with my music). Personally, I haven't had any problems with addiction to it, as I do not take edibles daily or often. Since they are pretty powerful (depending on the dose), I take them sporadically. Also this past year I have come to believe that I have OCD, so I am a lot more cautious when it comes to using such a substance since I worry that weed may make matters (such as my anxiety and intrusive thoughts) worse. With that being said though, most of my experiences have been great and mind-opening as well! 

So again, I would like to thank y'all for the advice and enjoy the high life B|

4 minutes ago, Ross Labby said:

To everyone who responded, I would like to say thank you for your advice and comments!

Ever since I had made this post in September 2019

Must have been the mother of all highs! I can't stop laughing at the fact that you casually came back after 1.5 years and thanked everyone. What a legend. xD

Honestly, I would say yes do it. I think it can be very powerful and even life changing.

I would even suggest just smoking it as a joint with just pure Marijuanna for your first time.

Smoking it in this way can feel very ceremonial in a sense, as well as tasting and smelling good it adds to the experience. 

It's definitely less strong than pure THC which I find to be a good thing because you can gradually get high as you smoke the joint as opposed to just hitting a THC vape once.