Average Investor

Is this from meditation?

6 posts in this topic

I've noticed some days I have like a state of tranquility with some feeling of pleasure to my head. It's definitely not always like that, but I've noticed it more often and it lasts longer. Is that from mediation? I mean I can't really consider my mediation to be that quality, but I do it every day. I've been excelling through a peak in some of my self actualization work. Hitting big ego back lashes back to back with big break through back to back as well. 

Maybe it is just happiness? 

Edited by Average Investor

@karkaore It feels really good. Just strange as it is not something that occurred ever until the last year of my life. I kind of feel ready to take psychedelics for the first time I think. I've been feeling heavily into these feelings and thoughts and want to explore further. 

@Average Investor Personally, I would consider that a meditative state, rather than meditation practice. Both have value. . . Sounds like you are ready for some psychedelics. They open up a whole new world. 

@Serotoninluv I just find it odd because of the reward effect my brain is giving from it. But It does feel like it. But I could just be on the computer or something just enjoying it. But it isn't a daily occurrence or anything. It has happened a few times now. A couple times this week though. I am excited to see what they hold. I am no longer really worried about the amount of money I make. I mean can make enough to survive pretty easily. But for me a year ago I would have fluctuations in mood just from the amount of money coming in. Even if I had plenty of savings etc. Materials fee; less valuable by far from what they were. Starting to develop a large vision for life. My habits are really good. My happiness and optimism are good. Ego back lash does make me a bit depressed sometimes or have bad thoughts, but I can get through them well. 

For me this was some of my biggest hurdles to move through. I was afraid to take them because of anxiety and depression, but I very seldom have much of these feeling anymore. My only hurdle now with cutting off so many people is finding some lol. But I can come up with a few ways I suppose. 

@Serotoninluv I have done my research on them. I am going to test whatever I get. Have a trip killer on hand if needed. Just have not decided what to actually take. I was going to probably get a hotel to be by myself for the duration of the trip. Cut off all stimulation like cell phone etc and just mediate and contemplate. Any suggestions on substance? Have you wrote in a journal while doing any?