Alex bliss

Why doesn't buddhism call the emptiness as god??

41 posts in this topic

@Ibn Sina I like your posts, I appreciate them - they appear full of knowledge and make me want to learn more about the religions you write about.

A bit of a red flag is the emotions that is awakened within you. It tells us that you have a strong emotional attachment to your beliefs and with emotional attachment comes a need to defend your knowledge and your perspective.

Detaching yourself emotionally from your beliefs is at some point inevitable for continued spiritual growth. You lose your need for understanding, approval and acceptance and view your perspective as mere one perspective. No need to defend anything, only a need for sharing your perspective whatever way you have gained that perspective. At the same time as you stop clinging on to your beliefs - which is where the emotions come from - you also open up to be surprised by other peoples perspectives, maybe even looking for shifting your own perspective.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.