Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NERDSTEAK

Philosophical Quotes That I Love From Naruto

7 posts in this topic

If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be!

Failing doesn't give you a reason to give up as long as you believe.

While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.

Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.

Fear. That is what we live with. And we live it everyday. Only in death are we free of it.

People share only one common fate... death.

He who forgives and acknowledges himself... that is what it truly means to be strong!

Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.

True Change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination.

Can you understand? Not having a dream... not being needed by anyone... The pain of merely being alive.

That is when I realized that in all of the world no one needed me. I was alone.

No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.

Don't improvise what you cannot handle.

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.

It's human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they lose it.

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. 

Naruto is the bomb!! All though, I gotta say, they took it too far with the whole Boruto saga. They should have ended it with that episode of Naruto and Sasuke, and that would be satisfying enough! Grrr........ 

I feel like they put all the truth in children's shows so it creates a reverse subliminal/subconscious effect on the average adult mind. Think about it...

They put everything that's true and real in children's shows and movies but the average person is trained to categorize them as nonsense and myth or fairy-tale as they are a "cartoon" and for young ones so over time it becomes a strong subconscious programming that they are 100% false so when a time comes in humanity where some of the truth in those children's shows or movies comes to light the average mind completely rejects and disregards them automatically without being able to apply critical thinking but merely an automatic reaction mechanism built-in over time.

Hehe ^^

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

<3  Naruto!  Love this show.
Gaara was the best character.  He got gradually lamer, but was still a good character.

Anyone watch the new one with Naruto's kid?  Haven't seen it.  is it good?

Edited by Annetta

The whole point of Naruto was hard-work but then we’re told he’s a reincarnation of the son of God destined to be great. Rock Lee and Might Guy were more Naruto than Naruto.

Might Guy

Before releasing the 8 gates:

(To Kakashi) "The springtime of youth has yet to fade away! Don't lose hope! We may not always be able to accomplish all the things we wish for… but if we only do the things we want to do, we'll never start… just like my challenges to you. This is by no means just a show of bravery or courage. The green days of Konoha are over. The time has come to become the red beast."

After releasing the 8 gates [red beast]:

Madara: “Red is colour of falling leaves.”

Might Guy: “…That may be true… but they don't just rot and die!! They will become nourishment for the new, fresh leaves! The time when a new spring comes and the fresh leaves bud… is the peak of youth!! It's the time to burn, deep crimson!!!”

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb