OmniYoga

Being and a Witness

7 posts in this topic

does the being need a "witness" to exist?
or the fact of exist includes a "witness" by itself?

does it even make sense or wrong rail (just a construct of my mind) ?

being is just now, witness is just now via the being of witness now as an illusion or real now  

just now i'm afraid 

just realise now is just one thing and your enlightened via being an enlightened person in the now 

see the strange loop?

( just a passage of acknowledgment lol)  nothing more, nothing less ... 

see its just the present now? 

Edited by Aakash

19 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

does the being need a "witness" to exist?
or the fact of exist includes a "witness" by itself?

does it even make sense or wrong rail (just a construct of my mind) ?

The self reference problem.  The finger cannot point back at itself because it is itself.  It must divide itself in order to experience/know itself.  So it creates its own witness from itself.  It is both divided and One simultaneously.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Any "witness" is just a construction of the mind. The HERE NOW needs no witness for it to exist. 

I recently had this thought experiment:

Isn't it possible that there can be an infinite number of witnesses to your experience? Not in parallel realities, but exactly where you are right now. Why do you assume that "you" are the only witness to yourself? Perhaps your experience would be no different if there were an infinite number of witnesses as opposed to no witnesses at all.

Sorry if that was hard to follow.

3 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Any "witness" is just a construction of the mind. The HERE NOW needs no witness for it to exist. 

I recently had this thought experiment:

Isn't it possible that there can be an infinite number of witnesses to your experience? Not in parallel realities, but exactly where you are right now. Why do you assume that "you" are the only witness to yourself? Perhaps your experience would be no different if there were an infinite number of witnesses as opposed to no witnesses at all.

Sorry if that was hard to follow.

yeah I'm afraid i can identify my self or understand consciousness as a witness,
but that doesn't make a witness even slightly more real

@OmniYoga here i'll show you in your own direct experience 

you recognise yourself  yes ? you know who you are sitting down or standing what not 

now you know your in a room of space , just stand in the centre of the room 

imagine the big bang right from the centre of your chest, and imagine it like how they show in videos 

just imagine black clouds exploding from the centre of your chest 

then keep it exploding until where it definitely ends, explode it through the wall, explode it through your whole visualisation of your area until you can't see further and its pitch black and explode it some more 

explode it in all directions of you, backwards, forwards and side ways, up and down 

keep that image after it stops and realise that everything after you initially exploded that bang is what these enlightened beings on the forum called the now 

its not moving, its just one big explosion of black cloud from the big bang in your chest 

that is formless ness 

after you do this i'll tell you the next step, really give it a go 

remember the key is that its everything after the big bang , its only pitch black there were no walls, no atoms, no table , lamp, you have to do it with the light on. If you get what i've said in two these two lines and emphasis it , i'm sure itll work

Edited by Aakash