shahar uriel

Is this enlightenment?

7 posts in this topic

Definitely sounds like ego death.

It cracked me up when she said that she "sees it all in color". I thought that cameras were black and white back then, not the world!

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 9/14/2019 at 3:10 PM, tsuki said:

Definitely sounds like ego death.

It cracked me up when she said that she "sees it all in color". I thought that cameras were black and white back then, not the world!

Haha I remember being a child I thought the world was in black and white. 

If this is ego death, could you try to explain how is she dealing with it so effortlessly as it seems?

@shahar uriel Maybe nobody told her that it was supposed to be a big deal?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

That one is good:

- How do you feel inside?
- ... Inside? ... I don't have any inside.

I actually sampled this video some months ago and made a song. Very intriguing watching people from that time taking psychedelics.