IndigoGeminiWolf

Using DMSO to take psychedelic topically?

5 posts in this topic

DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) carries whatever it dissolves through the skin into the blood. I've read that you can taste garlic within 30 seconds of using it.

I thought that maybe you could use it to dissolve 5meo or DPT and take it by spreading it on your skin, topically.

Just make sure the area is clean.

And the DMSO may need to be diluted.

I don't know if this would work, but it's another possible method of administration.

I'm fat, so plugging would be really hard.

They do have DMSO creams that are diluted. One of these may work.

I would try it, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for DPT. I have done DMT like 15-20 times in the past.

Edited by IndigoGeminiWolf

DMT can be consumed sublingual if you solve it in DSMO but it can not be used on the skin because it absorbs but it absorbs too slow. It will probably help with plugging if you dissolve something in DSMO in this case you would certainly want to dilute the DSMO so it will not cause irritation.

If it works with DPT for skin administration would need to be tested. But you can take DPT also orally that would probably the easiest way even though you need more of the substance.

Of course always start with a low dose to see if you are comfortable with the substance.

Edited by Calmness

Plugging needs no help. It is fast enough as is. It kicks in within 5-10 mins. You don't want any faster.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, IndigoGeminiWolf said:

I would try it, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for DPT. I have done DMT like 15-20 times in the past.

You are more than ready. DPT is different, but not more intense.

No need to complicate things, if you don't want to plug it you can always snort it. Snorting is the easiest method.

I rather meant it like if plugging does not work for you it might make sense to try it with DSMO.