Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Zeolite, the cure for all? Any experience?

5 posts in this topic

Hey dear people,

Recently I had an advice of a friend to go search for ways to detox from heavy metals and take important care of the gut. 

Researching a lot and having bought two books on how most illnesses, psychological problems etc. come from a not optimal working gut and therefore toxic release of yeast infections into the brain,  loss of good bacteria etc. Deficiencies  in essential vitamins and minerals to optimally produce neurotransmitters.

Basically the gut is like a second brain with high amount of nerves, high creation  of neurotransmitters and much more and also where most of the immune system defends mechanism comes from and protects the brain and your health. It seemed to have opened a new universe of information to me and it does make total sense. You are what you eat, and if you dpnt eat for a 10-20 days you give you but a chance for regeneration,  detoxification and enhance your immunesystem and you heal from a variety of illnesses and problems, mostly modern civilisation problems like cancer, depression, OCD and the list goes on.

After researching  a lot I have found out about this amazing  volcanic rock which has unique qualities In detoxifying from heavy metals and at the same time from parasites and yeast infections in the gut (candida), as these like to bind to the heavy metals.

There are just too many groups and books that only speak about successes, just in Facebook there I joined several Zeolite,  and GAPS (gut and psychology  groups) where people report there improvements.

I'd like to know if somebody here on the forum has had positive experiences with this stone?

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin  zeolite can probably help to cleanse the gut a lot. although if you want to get rid of specific toxins you would probably need to do some more research about how to cleanse the specific tissues from the toxin. if it`s about a specific disease or problem you are trying to fight, prepare for a lot of different approaches to do so. try to see it more wholistically as of course the zeolite might carry out some toxins of the gut that are already located there but it can not in all cases, only to a certain degree do an exchange on a molecular level - that is in zeolite still a lot. generally speaking i`d try it. but for deeper cleansings you would need to be more specific about what the problems are. for what i had it was not sufficient, i had to do other cleansings that finally had an effect. really depends on what issues you have - it`s still probably a very good cure for some time. i would pause after some weeks. as it also can take up nutritients off the gut, wait some time between food or supplement intake and zeolite intake.

Whta cleansings did you do and did you feel psychologically better afterwards? 

Also there is zeolite in Nano form dio you know of that? 

I read a book fron dr Bruce Sermon, pshchiatrist and scientist for nutrition, he said that majority of diseases, either physical or psychological come from yeast infection, candida in the gut, as the gut is the second brain and the yeast releases tons of toxins, which are impairing brainfunctions. 

Zeolite binds to heavy metals therefore you become more alkalinr and the candida cant survive in such a space, especially because candida loves heavy metals. And the more heavy metals the more candida

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

Whta cleansings did you do and did you feel psychologically better afterwards? 

Also there is zeolite in Nano form dio you know of that? 

I read a book fron dr Bruce Sermon, pshchiatrist and scientist for nutrition, he said that majority of diseases, either physical or psychological come from yeast infection, candida in the gut, as the gut is the second brain and the yeast releases tons of toxins, which are impairing brainfunctions. 

Zeolite binds to heavy metals therefore you become more alkalinr and the candida cant survive in such a space, especially because candida loves heavy metals. And the more heavy metals the more candida

in general i think there might be something to it. but candida also feeds on suggars and fast accessible starch, so it`s not only about the heavy metals, even though zeolite might also remove the toxins that are released from candida. so if you fear you have a candida overgrowth in your gut, a change in food habits might also help you, especially vegans who eat a lot of wheat flour based products and suggary products might feed their candida in an unhealthy way. against candida and bacteria you could also try neem. which is used in ayurvedic medicine agains parasites bacteria and candida.

the cleansing therapy i got was ayurvedic panchakarma treatment what means cleansing the body in 5 ways. it`s difficult to recreate ayurvedic therapy at home as it`s really a complex medicine system, but you could cleanse the guts by plugging some hundred milliliters of warm sesame oil once in a while - if you already plug psychedelics, shouldn`t be a problem. also nasyas you can do that at home. or you try two teaspoon of emblica powder with cocunut oil oraly in the evening, from time to time, but you have to stay at home then the next day (taste is totally disgusting also).

ayurveda is good in tackling psychological issues on a body level. if you ask me if i felt psychologically better, yes it felt very satvic - also because i felt pain relief and such but i also had different severe problems.

i find it very difficult to speak from a general view of candida overgrowth... as every gut system is differently inhabited. there are so many approaches - try zeolite, it will certainly not be a disatvantage!

Edited by remember