Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IndigoGeminiWolf

How we can feel love so strongly

4 posts in this topic

There is one that I love. I do not believe they are psychically gifted, though they may be.

I sometimes feel love from them so strongly that it can knock me out sometimes.

I feel this almost all the time, though not always that strongly as I've gotten used to it.

I think that when someone loves another, it is divinely ordained so that it has the power of the Universe behind it.

That is why even someone with a little bit of love toward another can hit them so strongly.

Honestly, the love I feel is stronger than what I would think another being could possibly send.

What do others think? Is all love coming from another person, or does it have the Universe behind it?

Love itself is not selective. Someone or something can seem to reflect "our" love more strongly and guides us in the way we need to go. Sometimes when we feel strong attraction to someone or something we need it in order to learn a lesson about ourselves. Sometimes strong attraction occurs because someone embodies or knows something that we don't and we can mistakenly think that they will make us whole when in reality, they point to something we need to grow and embody in ourselves. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@IndigoGeminiWolf I think that love is some neurons and stuff flying around in the brain.

You can feel negative emotions strongly too.

Could be the Oxytocin. That's the cuddle hormone.