the_wanderer

What is the best action for you to take next?

8 posts in this topic

I felt really stuck here 2h ago. I feel like I had no idea about what I should do to move forward? Lack of clarity.

So here comes a lot of questions and to be able to answer question 1. then you might have to answer the question below. To answer that question you might have to answer the question below that question and so on.

1. So What is the right next action for you to take right now?
2. What do you need to do to reach my goals?
3. How do you figure out which goals to have?
4. How do you find out what your ideal life is for you?
5. How do you figure out what you want? The why behind your action?
6. How do you find out who you are and who you want to become?
7. What is the process to finding out who you are?

How do you go about answering these questions? Please be as practical as possible.

And if you say follow your gut or intuition then my intuition says I should get an overview over my goals, problems and actions which is what I am trying to ask for help about. Like how do you evaluate 1000 of options?

Edited by the_wanderer

5. Dream. You probably already know, you have just tried so hard to bury it. This one is about peeling back layers of bullshit.

6-7. Self inquiry, journaling, psychedelics, observation.

5 answers 4 answers 3 answers 2 answers 1.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

12 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

5 answers 4 answers 3 answers 2 answers 1.

What do you mean with "answers"?

What I am trying to findout is how do you apply the things from Leo's video "how to became a strategic motherfucker"

2 hours ago, the_wanderer said:

What do you mean with "answers"?

What I am trying to findout is how do you apply the things from Leo's video "how to became a strategic motherfucker"

Answers is a verb here. Chain of causation. 5 leads to 4, which leads to 3.... 

So obviously answer 7 and 5 first, then the rest will follow. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 07/09/2019 at 11:19 PM, Deepconcepts said:

Are you asking how to go about answering them yourself?

Or what are our answers? 

The first one

On 6. 9. 2019 at 11:49 PM, the_wanderer said:

So What is the right next action for you to take right now?

A conscious action, an action full of life, mindfulness and love

1.Keep in mind that the answers your are yearning for lie in another dimension/paradigm than which one you are in right now ! (radical open-mindedness : you don't know that which you dont't know you don't know). Realize that the "Answer" is the disappearance of the question, not something you add from outside.

2.If you want to receive you must empty your cup first, become "receptive" . The best practical tool for this purpose is ... Solo Retreat ! You can add : cold shower, fasting, not speaking for x amount of time, not spilling your semen out, being the most conscious you can about your body, gesture, energy by slowing down by 99% all of what you do, imposing yourself times of absolute stillness (if you do qi gong, zham zhuang is great for that )

3.Be patient .

4.Be consistent.

5.Realize that outer tools are nothing but a mean to awaken a certain internal attitude, a way of looking at the world and at yourself which must be genuine (you cannot fake or whishfullthink your way) therefore strong  intensity and determination are required when practicing the exercices. When you internalize this intensity the need for outer practice will slowly decrease.

6.Pray ! Connect to your higher-self, your angel no matter how you call Him, with sincerity, humility and gratefulness without expecting anything from Him.

7. Be grateful for everything. Again attitude is the key factor, far more important than the outer practice in itself. 

8.Visualisation as taught by Neville Goddard can be extremely powerful ... if done with enough clarity on your purpose.

Edited by Sirius Orion