Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonasVE12

After death

19 posts in this topic

When you die as a mind-body, What happens?

Do you stop existing as form and become infinity and have no sense of being for infinity?

Or will we reincarnate as form, until we extinguish karma and enter mahasamadhi? 

When you experience these scenarios of past lives in detail and they correspond to history, that makes you consider reincarnation does actually happen

When you think about you dying as body-mind, does it not feel strange to you now? The fact that there will never be experience ever again? 

Before you do 5 meo, you realise that you’ll be back eventually.. but when you die, there is no coming back. Or is there?

Edited by JonasVE12

When you die, Matthew Ward's channeling says you don't awaken to your full awareness like toast popping up. It's a slow process.

I've heard it said that when you die, you can choose to come back to any point in your life and continue from there.

What is the substance of “me” then?

What is ‘less awareness’ and ‘more awareness’ when there is no duality to be experienced?  

The mind-body is gone after dead.

What is left then? 

What seperates me from becoming God then?  

To be aware of something, you need some type of object - subject relationship and as there is no mind-body, so I guess he channeled from reddit.

presumably it's like what happened for the billions of years before you were conceived - who were you then?

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

Yeah, right. You’d think that is what would happen. becoming one with your creator.

But what about those transpersonal experiences of people having experiences of past lives during altered states of consciousness where they experience situations in detail that for example correspond with events in history. How could you remember? Who brought the memory to your current being. Who brought up the experience? Not your mind-body. Not your energetic body. What kind of body do you have more than just those? I heard about karmic body.  

Stan grof researched the influence of transpersonal and prenatale trauma on your current postnatale biography. 

the trauma experienced in a past life often sets the base for corresponding trauma in prenatale and postnatale biography.You might have chronic pain in your chest without a biological cause. Then having an experience of re-experiencing an event of a past life where someone stabbed you with a knife in your chest. That means that SOME body of your past life got reincarnated. How can otherwise remember that? And after you experience that, the pain goes away. 

So if you are open to the possibility that you had been conscious of form previous to your current body-mind, that you also have to be open to the possibility of rebirth. 

So a condition of entering mahasamadhi is extinguishing karma, right? Then it is said to escape the cycle of death and rebirth when entering BECAUSE the karmic body is removed. And the karmic body makes you reincarnate

I don’t know man.

Edited by JonasVE12

The version of you in your previous life also didn’t think he would reincarnate. But here you are again. Forgot every single bit of your previous existance as a human. You can only access the memory of your body mind and bring that to your awareness, so I guess it’s normal that you didnt think this would happen, right?  

But now it appears that u can actually remember past lives in altered states of consciousness which opens the possibility that it’s about other dimensions of your being that got reincarnated. 

So why do these advanved yogi’s stress the extinguishing of karma when entering permanent state of being one with God ending cycle of dead and rebirth

u probably have to become conscious of it that if you dont enter mahasamadhi in this life time, u gonna be here again in some years, but I don’t know how you’ll like that in 100 Year. It’s not that the condition of our planet and society is improving. Although it is strange to think about never going to have a sense of being again ever. I rather become nothing forever.

I guess I will go to India and kidnap sadghuru and ask him about this as an offer to actualized.org 

A lot of what he says is accurate in my experience, I have heard people say that he still has this cultural dogmas but I highly doubt that such a realised person would spread fantasies. Even in the most stupid thing he says, I would lean towards believing there is atleast partial truth in it

I have heard about psychokinesis so maybe this is not a good idea. I’m curious if that’s actually possible. Would it really be all fantasies? I doubt it. Maybe I can indeed kidnap him and threaten him, so I can confirm first hand when he magically transforms himself out of all the 20 heavy steel chains that I tied him up with. 

I guess I played too much GTA. 

I’m noticing strange visual perceptions at this point. Also a beeping sound in my ears. A small shadow moving on the wall next to my bed 20 inch next to me. I put my flash on it and it started moving. 

But dissapeared after 20 seconds

Also when I focus on my phone, I start to see flashes on the edges of my visual field. When I meditate, sometimes my whole visual field almost dissapears into black light. I’m not on drugs btw.

It’s strange, maybe it’s imagination but that shadow moving on my wall was sure there. I started wearing moldavite and kynate, and okay no, it’s definitely not imagination.

Sadghuru is coming for me. God damm.

Hi Jonas, I can almost feel your passion for answering these questions, and your connection to Sadhguru. It seems more than just an intellectual interest, but I can't prove to you what happens after death, maybe even your guru can only give you pointers. If you find out for yourself then wonderful, but also I hope we can all make peace with what we don't know, what is uncertain. Desire for knowledge is an endless thirst, like other desires, best not to make your happiness dependent on knowing all the answers.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

41 minutes ago, MuddyBoots said:

Hi Jonas, I can almost feel your passion for answering these questions, and your connection to Sadhguru. It seems more than just an intellectual interest, but I can't prove to you what happens after death, maybe even your guru can only give you pointers. If you find out for yourself then wonderful, but also I hope we can all make peace with what we don't know, what is uncertain. Desire for knowledge is an endless thirst, like other desires, best not to make your happiness dependent on knowing all the answers.

I get the impression that there will be no escape from duality without entering mahasamadhi. I mean, really.. do you think there won’t ever be experience again? Ever? If you are able to remember a past life. HOW does that memory come to you? HOW? I guess there are layers of our being that got reincarnated. There is no other possibility. The mind-body is a new one. The subtle one also. Astrale body, I don’t know what that intails. But I heard these stories of people traveling astrale realms and meeting entities. Who the hell are the entities? Maybe those are the actual people who died in mahasamadhi. Channeling to us now because of their higher wisdom. Maybe they were able to dissociate from the mind-body because they got rid of their materie bound karmic bodies making them able to live in astral realms with their own consciousness. I mean, what are these actual entities? Imaginations from our brains? Or are they actual beings?

One time here in Antwerp, belgium, I was going to a job interview, I passed an indian man on the street who I said hello to (just being friendly).

He started talking about my past and my plans for the future which were accurate as fuck. For example, I was planning to move from my city to another city to become better socially, which was a really important goal for me. I wanted to do pick-up there. It was like the most important thing at the time for me and it would be on my mind a lot. 

He just knew that. Not the pick-up. But about the fact that I wanted to move and that that was an important step in the proces. He just asked ‘you speak english’ and instantly began talking about that. Maybe I was so unconscious at that time, that it didn’t resonate with my marialistic paradigm and found it spectacular therefore, but come on. How is that possible. 

Now I know about siddhis and occult stuff, and see that experience is not bound to your physical body, and when you start to detach from that, and develop good mind-control so you can control chitta or something and do crazy stuff.

That day my mind opened to spirituality and mystici. Sadhguru kind of gives the same vibe as him.

you remember Leo talking in his video about sagery. That there’s something with these people. A certain vibe. I don’t know man. But I definitely associate him to sadhguru

and by the way, Stan grof associated karma with birth trauma. So every life you have the same kind of problems. Which means karmic body influences your energetic body, and your mind body therefore and maybe when your karmic body is not there, your energetic body can not be influenced by it and then you cant become form. But because you have been born because of karma, you cant escape, it has already formed you. 

You cant be born liberated right???

Edited by JonasVE12

@JonasVE12 

You’ve exactly as much direct experience riding unicorns as you do death. Make a post about riding unicorns though, and everyone will think you’re nuts. What surfaces is the value of what everyone else thinks, and the degree to which thinking about it veils you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@JonasVE12 

You’ve exactly as much direct experience riding unicorns as you do death. Make a post about riding unicorns though, and everyone will think you’re nuts. What surfaces is the value of what everyone else thinks, and the degree to which thinking about it veils you. 

What would you choose? Die with good karma, while knowing that you'll be born again, and have a similar life.

Or would you end Saṃsāra, and become infinity?

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@JonasVE12 Death is hearsay, a wive’s tale which you’ve established as your belief. You’ve no direct experience of death. 

The death of my physical and mental body is not a belief. I know no human living for eternity. It's a matter of identification tho, God will always be God

Whenether there is experience, or no experience. 

Let's say you're a person who does not believe in reincarnation, then you assume that this if your first time you are 'experiencing', and after this human life, there won't be experience ever again. No conscious object-subject relationship ever again.

If you are a person who does believe in reincarnation, then u believe in the fact that you have been conscious previous to this life. But you cannot remember because you can only access the memory of your mind-body. How do you declare that people are being able to remember past lives? in detail, and corresponding with actual historic events. How does that memory come to you? This opens posssibility that you will have a next life, same karmic body, so same energetic body. Why do yogi's talk about extinguishing karma and enter mahasamadhi to end cycle of dead - rebirth? Is it shit on a stick? 

As I have no direct experience, reincarnation will remain a belief. 

I found this video about reincarnation from Sadhguru after making up my theory and it's scary how much his theory comfirms mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzXhiQa4mk

1 hour ago, JonasVE12 said:

The death of my physical and mental body is not a belief.

You have no direct experience of death. It is your belief. 

I know no human living for eternity.

You have no direct experience of a human. That is your belief. 

It's a matter of identification tho, God will always be God

You have no direct experience being physically separate from God, that is a belief. 

Whenether there is experience, or no experience. 

Experience / no experience is a duality. THIS       Is magic.

Let's say you're a person who does not believe in reincarnation,

Not possible. There is no such things as people, in the sense you are using the term - a separate entity who lives and dies. So you can not be a person who does not believe in reincarnation. 

then you assume that this if your first time you are 'experiencing', and after this human life, there won't be experience ever again. No conscious object-subject relationship ever again.

There is already no object-subject actuality, that is your belief. 

If you are a person who does believe in reincarnation,

Doesn’t matter at all wether you do or not. 

then u believe in the fact that you have been conscious previous to this life.

It’s just a belief. 

But you cannot remember because you can only access the memory of your mind-body. 

Try to forget on purpose. Contemplate on why you can not. 

How do you declare that people are being able to remember past lives?

Because there aren’t people, and there aren’t past lives. 

in detail, and corresponding with actual historic events.

There’s no past or future or time either. Also you belief. 

How does that memory come to you?

It is you. There is no such thing as ‘separation’, at all, none, in any case, whatsoever, none, zero - there is _______  (I like the word consciousness). 

This opens posssibility that you will have a next life,

Another belief.

same karmic body,

Another belief. 

so same energetic body.

Another belief. 

You’ve no actual direct experience of any of these. They are your beliefs. 

Why do yogi's talk about extinguishing karma and enter mahasamadhi to end cycle of dead - rebirth? Is it shit on a stick? 

No beliefs = no personhood, no karma, no person, no life & death. 

As I have no direct experience, reincarnation will remain a belief. 

You are directing experiencing that is it a thought you attach to (belief) and actually choosing to continue believing it. Up to you. 

I found this video about reincarnation from Sadhguru after making up my theory and it's scary how much his theory comfirms mine.

You made up Sadhguru though. You sneaky sneakerton. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzXhiQa4mk

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The form in the formless is duality

Form is always bound to duality, otherwise it would be formless. And thus would God not know itself.

And because there is form, there is relativity, and thus relative truths.

Meaning that I (GOD) exist THROUGH human consciousness having an EXPERIENCE. As it is RELATIVE.

So, after the physical body of this current 'human' conscious being dies, will there be a consciousness of 
relativity? Or will this human consciousness become formless? 

Edited by JonasVE12

2 hours ago, JonasVE12 said:

The form in the formless is duality

Form is always bound to duality, otherwise it would be formless. And thus would God not know itself.

And because there is form, there is relativity, and thus relative truths.

Meaning that I (GOD) exist THROUGH human consciousness having an EXPERIENCE. As it is RELATIVE.

So, after the physical body of this current 'human' conscious being dies, will there be a consciousness of 
relativity? Or will this human consciousness become formless? 

There is only one consciousness and no such thing as "human" consciousness. "God" is conscious,formless, and his own creation of form. Since form is his creation,and is created out of his formlessness,he is both form and formless simultaneously. Thus,in being both formless and form,he is not separate. "God" can never be separate from his creation. The creator and the creation are one. The conscious creator, who's very nature is formlessness,is never bound by his creation of form. And therefore remains ever unaffected by it's destruction or dissolution.

God is formless consciousness. "human being" is the manifested or created form,created out of formless consciousness or "God". Formless consciousness is the reality. Human being is the imagined creation. The reality (God,consciousness) is eternal,the manifested creation is temporary and will dissolve. Formless consciousness is the reality prior to the manifestation, and remains the reality after it's dissolution or "death".
Formless consciousness is "human" consciousness,so there is no "becoming" formless consciousness. Timelessly, It is, and always was, formless consciousness.

I Am That. "You" are That. All is That.
THAT, IS what IS.

You keep talking absolute 

when you go to sleep, ‘you’ are ‘conscious’? Or are you asleep?

When you go to sleep, does God know itself through YOUR individual mind-body ?

Edited by JonasVE12