Frylock

Why am I mad at lack of free will

4 posts in this topic

Right now, I feel mad at the fact that I didn't choose to be born/who I was born to, and didn't choose the environmental circumstances around my development as a human being.

Is it normal to feel like you've been a puppet subjugated to a will outside of your own?

The problem is that you still looking from the ego POV. Let me correct what you wrote:

9 hours ago, Frylock said:

Right now, I feel mad at the fact that I choose to be born/who I was born to, and I choose the environmental circumstances around my development as a human being.

You choose everything, you are not aware or conscious enough of that fact. So you think you are a little ego trapped inside a bag of meat.

And about the last part, you are aware of the feeling of being a puppet, but... who is the puppet?.

When you wake up you will see that there's no puppet and no one subjugating that puppet. There's no-self.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

41 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Right now, I feel mad

Try stopping here and listening to the sensation before choosing & believing your thought which is in discord with how you feel: 

at the fact

It’s worth considering that the sensation in the body which is an inexplicable miracle to you might be far wiser and infinity more intelligent than the one single thought which you are claiming as a ‘fact’. A fact is only relatively a “fact”, contingent upon conditions. The sensation is immeasurable & beyond any logic or calculations. Essentially, a claim that one thought is more reliable than what is beyond comprehension. 

that I

See what “ that I “ actually is. It has less conditions, and more love & compassion than you’re giving it credit for. 

didn't choose

Choice is dualistic, twoness, yin or yang, this or that, the gift of preference, inseparable from the source of it’s creation. What is finite arises within what is infinite, what appears arises within what is potential. If you are aware of choices, that makes you not dualistic, but one which is aware...awareness. 

to be born/who I was born to, and didn't choose the environmental circumstances around my development as a human being.

The choice is “absolutely, unconditionally, Yes I will!”  It’s so Yes! It can not be said to be a choice.  Get in touch with the true, unconditional self. 

Is it normal to feel like you've been a puppet subjugated to a will outside of your own?

Not at all.  Is it normal to believe thoughts, specifically to choose thoughts which your own body is telling you are not true? Normal is tricky...

Definition of normal

1a: conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern.

No thanks, right?  Who would do this knowing they were?   A “who” is what does this, a “who” is this. 

b: according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle.

Sneaky definition, using norm, rule, or principle, after constituting. You constitute. You are the authority of normal.  

2: occurring naturally normal immunity

Yes, like sensational guidance. If we listened, we’d be un-normal, and immortal. 

3a: of, relating to, or characterized by average intelligence or development IQs within the normal range

This matters to you, if and precisely as, it matters to you. It’s groundless, as it’s only perceived subjectively. 

b: free from mental illness : mentally sound symptoms of paranoia in otherwise normal persons

99% of the population of the world is outrageously insane, though collectively, “normal”. Even to reference “free from mental illness”, is insane.  

4aof a solution : having a concentration of one gram equivalent of solute per liter

Pretty sure this is a reference to Ginzing Tea. 

“Why am I mad at lack of free will”.

Any freedom in this dream is derived from the realization one is the dreamer. 

When you’re mad, stop and notice how you feel, and why you feel that way. Consider it is because what you’re thinking, isn’t true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Frylock It’s ultimately all predetermined. Everything. So you being mad at your lack of free will is also predetermined. Why? It’s part of the Divine Plan that we can’t fully comprehend as individual human beings. Just learn to accept it and life actually becomes much smoother.