SQAAD

Who Controls & Thinks my Thoughts??

11 posts in this topic

Who thinks my thoughts?  God? Nothingness?

I have observed this issue for 6 months straight. In my experience  thoughts appear out of nowhere. I haven't found a being who thinks or controls my thoughts. Yes i know the illusion of control & thinking your thoughts is extremely strong but with enough awareness it can be underminded.

Any opinions? Has anyone done the work & concluded to some answes. I would like an answer based on personal experience & observation. Not what you think or have heard from others. 

This issue has boggled my mind for couple of years now.  I find that i identify wih thoughts more than anything & that causes a great deal of misery. I even identify more with thoughts  than my "physical" body.

Edited by SQAAD

There is something you cherish in this life. Your thoughts are navigations to get there. 

Namely, it is a universal calling. 

Your thoughts are derived from your level of consciousness relative to the level of consciousness in your direct experience around you. This is how awareness interacts with itself to find out If your being a devil or the other person is being a devil. 

In my opinion 

no mind = no thought, 

how do you arrive at no mind 

no mind = physical death of body. As long as you have a physical body you will think. Ofcourse you don’t have to identify with the thoughts, this is liberation. Freedom is the freedom from thoughts in absolute being. Liberation is freedom from the contents of your thoughts and seeing it as having no value besides flying out of your mouth. 

“It wasn’t me” 

Edited by Aakash

Trying to understanding it logicaly is not understanding whats going on really you just created another concept...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Aakash

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

There is something you cherish in this life. Your thoughts are navigations to get there. 

Namely, it is a universal calling. 

So the Universe thinks my thoughts?

@NoSelfSelf

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Trying to understanding it logicaly is not understanding whats going on really you just created another concept...

I am not trying to understand it logically. I have tried to understand it with observation. I have concluded somehwere but still i am not sure & want to go deeper. Maybe i deluded myself. I always have that on the back of my mind.

Would like to listen others people conclusions aswell.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD yes the universe thinks your thoughts, becAuse you are not aware of your own beliefs and paradigms . however you have the option in your current state of consciousness to choose your thoughts you wish to give value. At the point of enlightenment you will not have attached value to your thought, it will be detached. 

The reason why meditation is good is because you become aware of your thoughts and the contents, once you realise thoughts actually have no value. Then it’s like a little game with yourself. 

Meditate and let the thoughts run, pick the best thought and basically carry out that thought. Repeat and do over. Hopefully you will pick the thoughts with the most consciousness and this will lead you to a better life. 

“Feel - good” thought 

i.e if I stop watching tv maybe that is what a fulfilling life looks like ? Do people who are fulfilled watch tv ? Most probably not the entertainment type 

so to conclude, you pick your thoughts because you picked your beliefs and the words that are throw out are the summation of the “feelings of your entire human system” as a reaction to your environment. This part is done by the universe in the present moment. 

every thought you think is for survival, so you can bet that it has some fear in it at first. With more consciousness your words become more lose and less filled with emotions of fear and more with love and care 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SQAAD yes the universe thinks your thoughts, becAuse you are not aware of your own beliefs and paradigms . however you have the option in your current state of consciousness to choose your thoughts you wish to give value.

You have the option to choose your thoughts..? 

Who has the option to choose his thoughts? I wanna find that being. 

@SQAAD this is like a character in a book asking "who thinks my thoughts"

Keep in mind

What you type/write/say is also being thought by the same thing which thinks your thoughts

Who brought about the curiosity which led you to ask "who thinks my thought" even that curiosity was thought up

Your confusion and clarity are also not yours

They are architected by that same power

What you call that power is just a name.

You can call it God/Allah/Tao/Awareness

Can you see that the answer to your question is just a sound in your mind?

For example if instead of God being the one thinking your thoughts it was said @SQAAD, you wanna know who thinks your thoughts? Teetu thinks your thoughts.

So now what?

You have the answer. Teetu is thinking your thoughts. And you're still where you were + this added sound of "teetu" added to your mind.

Same goes for God/Allah or any other names we use.

"Teetu" is a random sound to which you associate no concept to.

But it illustrates that the answer you're seeking to your question is with words/sounds... It will not serve anything of value...

Like reading a book about what an apple tastes like vs eating the apple and finding out

You must come to see that power which controls your thoughts and then discover there is no person whose thoughts are being controlled.

Taste and solve this paradox.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SQAAD you have the option to choose out of a set of thoughts given to you over let’s say 5 seconds. 

The being behind those thoughts. If you want to find that then you have to stay in a place where no thoughts arise. 

The position I think Leo given the best knowledge from disindentifyig with thoughts in his how to meditate video. To cut through the bullshit. 

All thoughts are for survival purposes, they are to tell you that you need to be doing something else instead of literally sitting there without any thoughts in that moment. To handle something in the future or to think about something in the past. All your literally trying to do is sit there without thinking a thought for hours. I haven’t gone deeper than this so I can’t give you any advice further from here about meditation 

Edited by Aakash

@SoonHei

14 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

What you call that power is just a name.

You can call it God/Allah/Tao/Awareness

Can you see that the answer to your question is just a sound in your mind?

For example if instead of God being the one thinking your thoughts it was said @SQAAD, you wanna know who thinks your thoughts? Teetu thinks your thoughts.

So now what?

You have the answer. Teetu is thinking your thoughts. And you're still where you were + this added sound of "teetu" added to your mind.

Same goes for God/Allah or any other names we use.

"Teetu" is a random sound to which you associate no concept to.

But it illustrates that the answer you're seeking to your question is with words/sounds... It will not serve anything of value...

This is deeply profound..

I want to find out who is that mysterious Power which creates my thoughts & everything.  I really wanna know before i die.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD here's how and where you will NOT find the answer

Books

Videos

Forums

Songs

Concepts

Poetry

All of these are directions which will point you to the goal and thus not the goal itself.

The goal must be known and arrived at directly.

Just like you cannot read the gps directions to your destination and then say i have arrived, same thing here. It's not enough to know. 

You must get there.

And ONLY by getting there can you know what that power is.

When you hear that YOU are that power, it can be confusing. 

It is because a fish in water can never find water if it is searching for it.

The true you has never left the destination to which you're wanting to go. And the one who is wanting to get there can never get there.

You must simply discover that you're that one who has always been in your true place. Eternally so.

For that do the practices, yoga/meditation, psychedelics if you think you're ready for that.

But you will not find that answers by reading or talking about it.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny