toad friend

5-meo alternatives

5 posts in this topic

hello everyone, I read before that Leo made a kind of teaser video or post mentioning some psychedelic that, functionally speaking works similar to 5-meo dmt. albeit stronger or more forceful, which in his opinion was not necessarily better.

I would like to request the release of that info. As far as I know he hasn't mentioned what it is as of yet.

Leo, if your reading this, help a brotha out. A lot of time has passed since you mentioned this, and its a disservice to humanity.

It is worth mentioning that not everyone reacts the same to 5-meo, some have stronger responses, some less strong.

If there is any other molecule that works in a similar nature it will open up the possibility for those of use who react less to 5-meo to have another swing at it.

Try DPT

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Will you tell us this 3rd, most potent substance?  

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Looks like there are going to be more profound substance until you just reach turiya four :D.

Check-out Christopher Bache who regularly used 500+ug LSD later on shrooms and  it seems he has difficulty being in his body given too high vibrations, sounds like addiction to me. 

Rather concentrate on cleaning and clearing practice  (yoga style), absorb wisdom (books, retreats, etc), practice in life and just breath, good luck.