SQAAD

Does Sadhguru's concept of death & reincarnation Contradicts what Leo is saying?

3 posts in this topic

Check this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzXhiQa4mk

Sadhguru claims that we have 5 different kind of bodies. After DEATH The mental body and the pranic body goes on & when karma's intensity dissipates then it finds another body.

Ofcourse i don't understand ANY of that BUT i think it goes contrary to what @Leo Gura is saying.  Leo says that after death you just return to the Source & Infinite Love.  Sadhguru says that unless you have a mahasamadhi then you will be a godamn ghost waiting for another body...And if you died unaturally then sorry my friend but you will have to wait much longer for another body than someone who died peacefully lol. 

What is the mental body & pranic body? Is just another name for consciousness?

I'm super confused right now... Guess i'll find out when my time comes.... Can't wait man.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD “Karma” is just energy. And your karma is predetermined by God. Whatever you have to deal with in life, is predetermined. 

It’s possible that the afterlife involves transcendence into another “body”, but it might not be what you’re thinking. It may be another realm of existence entirely, though in reality unless God gives us some mystical insight into the nature of death and what comes after, no one can really know.

Mental and pranic bodies are different layers of your consciousness that exist in higher vibrations or “octaves” of existence, but are linked directly to your physical body.