Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Paul

Going in and out of awakening/understanding (potential ego backlash)

7 posts in this topic

Over the past several months, I’ve experienced a profound shift in consciousness. I’ve had mini awakenings then slipped back into an atheistic/rational worldview. This time, though, my awakening seems relatively stable.

Some of my first posts on this forum were done from the state of disbelief and unconsciousness, but now I’m more permanently recognizing that God has the control over my life and literally everything in reality. My body is a part of God’s body, God is experiencing through me. It’s as if my mind is purging negative belief systems at the same time.

@Inliytened1 I don’t currently have a consistent practice. This seems to be happening spontaneously as a part of my life. I believe it is related to my experiences with (involuntary/accidental) Kundalini awakening or arousal.

@Michael Paul my awakening is via Kundalini as well.  But is stimulated via meditation and alignment with Being.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You are God. God controlling the body that you recognize yourself as.

Mahadev

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Michael Paul my awakening is via Kundalini as well.  But is stimulated via meditation and alignment with Being.

How do you know if what you experienced was Kundalini? I had a big breakthrough some years ago and I have no idea if it was kundalini

3 minutes ago, Ones said:

How do you know if what you experienced was Kundalini? I had a big breakthrough some years ago and I have no idea if it was kundalini

I feel like a total body energy sensation that is very hard to describe but feels sorta like you are blissfully dissolving.   It can be very powerful.   I had no idea what Kundalini even was but when i researched it, it seemed the closest description to what i have experienced - i refer to it as just a feeling of pure Being.  

Did you feel something like this during the breakthrough?  If so chances are that's what it was.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.