Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

What are paranormal abilities

4 posts in this topic

I just want to get a consensus for what people on here call paranormal abilities.

Are paranormal abilities strictly involving non materialistic endeavours like thinking and intelligence? Or can they be almost anything? 

I someone personally who thinks startup founders who got their success through talent instead of luck are paranormally gifted in the art of vision 

I would say, to some degree I think what you say about entrepreneurs do have a gift, if you want to classify that as a paranormal ability. I'd also go with sensing a situation or place, mediums, etc.

Phenomena not accepted as fact in the majority of pro-science circles.  The spiritual field really emphasizes listening to your intuition/emotion. Now the mind without the heart is cruelty while the heart without the mind is madness so don't ultra focus on it like some people do to be EXTRA ~spiritual~. It's extra dangerous. 

Levitation = reversing gravity.

Clairvoyance= interpreting symbols/images through the mind's eye.

Telepathy = Feeling the same emotion as your target so you get like thoughts. 

Talent is a deeply delusional write off, in that sense, it’s preventative of actualizing paranormal ‘abilities’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE