mark patrick

Longevity,and anti-aging

6 posts in this topic

Can we live longer? what are the protocols? can aging be reversed? have you heard of NMN,NAD, or resveratrol? what do you think of the work of David Sinclair and the work of other longevity pioneers? what are the possible consequences for our species and life on earth?

Why do you want to live longer ? 

"Death" is the greatest thing about life.  

my health mentor has studied longevity for the last 25 years through real world testing and experience. He is 48 but when he gets his cells tested his biological age of his cells test as 28. There is a way to stop aging, most people just won't dedicate their life to the proper protocols to do it, diet, detox, supplementation, health technologies, exercise, etc. 

Plenty of legends of Chinese masters living over 150 even over 200 years. Ancient mystery schools still exist where longevity arts are taught. This subject is as deep as the spiritual path. I am fully engaged into both.

@Riblet Roblet Resources plz. I am also on the path of longevity. My conclusion so far after years of research:

• A lot of sports (yoga, weight lifting, jogging)
  • Clean diet. No meat, no wheat, no shugar, no milk products, no attitives like emulgators
  • mental peace (meditation)
  • sun protection
  • good environment (clear air, no noise, beautiful place)

On 22.8.2019 at 8:06 PM, fridjonk said:

Why do you want to live longer ? 

"Death" is the greatest thing about life.  

There seem to be ways to "die" before physical death. So you can have both ;)

It seems to be quite hard to live forever. You have all this things that slowly want to kill you.

• Smog
  • Cadmium
  • Lead
  • Asbestos
  • Background radiation
  • Ultraviolet radiation
  • Alcohol, Cigarettes

And many more. Not to count immediate risks like dangerous animals, people or cars.

But also the human body has an amazing capability of self healing which should not be underestimated.

So I think apart from the obvious, avoiding alcohol, smog and cigarettes. A good way to live longer is to strengthen you body with meditation and workout. To some degree I also belief that tension in the body from fear or thoughts about the past and future can inhibit the bodys self healing capabilities.

Another thing to look at is telomeres length. Avoid oxidative stress on the body and let inflammations heal as quick as possible. Dont get injured in the first place would be even better. Also autophagy could play an important role in this.

But Im not sure on this and I think we currently know too little about how the body works. Maybe some tipps could backfire. For example it could be that the body needs some degree of injuries to stay alert.

So far I am pretty young looking at 31 years old and have had the same literal two gray hairs since I was 19.  I try to do cardio every day, do some form of resistence training 3x a week and I believe one of the biggest things is I almost *always* try to make sure I am getting enough sleep.  31 isn't that old though and maybe people that tell me I look young are just being polite :P

There's really no way to know for sure what causes different levels of aging in people as you can't turn back time and alter lifestyle choices and see what difference they'd have made, but intuitively I really feel like exercise & sleep are huge...  

Also, I don't know how much hair loss really reflects your health or how much your body is on the decline, but I've noticed some people that got heavy into cocaine seemed to lose their hair or accelerate male pattern baldness, so definitely avoid that stuff! I've heard people say alcohol can age you too but I can't say I've seen much personally. However I've also known exceptions that party hard and still look young so.. yeah who knows. I do feel like I noticed a correlation with the cocaine though, but it's hard to really know how much my anecdotal observation compares to the statistics of the world.

Edited by CMacD