Huz

Anyone Experincing Social Anxiety Watch This

8 posts in this topic

This guy is very touching. I was crying with joy watching this video. Follow his self-help channel. Is incredibly empowering 

Thanks a lot! I struggle with this aswell, I'm a guy, I am quite sensitive and on my way to getting more honest about it around others. :)

Hallå

2 hours ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Thanks a lot! I struggle with this aswell, I'm a guy, I am quite sensitive and on my way to getting more honest about it around others. :)

Today I came forward to a lie i told a while back. Its karma was taking a toll me and toxifying my psyche. I had to tell it but i was too scared how. Until i saw this guy - he's an absolute legend. I came forward with the lie and was crying in the process. It was like 5 years of bottled up emotion unleashed. A weight lifted of my shoulders. A aspect of my anxiety has drifted away because of it.

Guys any lies you have told in the past that you can't stop feeling guilty about. Tell the truth. I will only do you good and take your personal development to new levels. You got nothing to hide.

3 hours ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

I am sensitive as well. Share it with the world. Don't bottle it up. Its a beautiful thing. Cry in front of other people if its coming out. Don't repress. Your special dude, don't enclose it. 

Truly gives me chills and sends tears streaming down my face, to see so many people becoming true. It is a beautiful time to be on earth. Realize all the progress we've made, imagine where we'll be in twenty years.