Meditationdude

No advanced growth possible without psychedelics

122 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

@Shadowraix I just realized you’re wearing a seatbelt in your profile picture. That’s a good safety practice my dude ^_^

Thanks lmao. It was the most recent picture I had of myself. I think I took it before I tripped on top of a mountain which makes it even better. "Strap in and get ready to blast off"

9 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

Do you think there is some hidden knowledge and you can't become fully aware without drugs? I've seen lots of people who did drugs for a long time and they still believed horseshit. Drugs don't open any portal and you become God without any space-time limitations. That's what makes us human.

I and Leo are walking our own paths which include drugs so its hard to say what the limits are without them. I think you can realize anything you realize on psychedelics sober but its often highly impractical unless you are just born spiritually inclined. We must do what we can with the limited time we have in our lives. Its in our best interest to accelerate it if possible and if it aligns with your goals.

Yes, psychedelics are tricky in that regard. I've mentioned it many times that it took me absurd doses to get me out of my materialist rationality mind. So while awakening can happen by " accident" like me who brute forced it, realization is much more effective when done with the proper intent and mindset. I'm just saying thinking that psychedelics only show what you understand is a great under-estimation of the power of a psychedelic induced awakening. 

It might be more accurate to say psychedelics mainly shows you where your intent directs. If your intent is to grow spiritually you'll be more likely to grow than someone who does it just for fun or escapeism.

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Wrong. Byron Katie has talked about how she would, at random times, have her consciousness transferred to a building, and it would remain there for some time. She had similar experiences with seagulls, where her consciousness would just transfer to the seagull and remain for some time. And she did not take psychedelics. 

I understand that psychedelics are powerful, but please don’t discount meditation before you have done some research on it. 

Some people are very spiritually talented.

But such exceptions prove the rule.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.