Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huz

They dynamics of my direct experience

4 posts in this topic

Wow. Just had this insight after my kriya yoga meditation. I needed to write this down. It feels like I have seen through the physicality of reality. 

I had to draw it out on a piece of paper.

I felt like I was this lucid bubble, inside the bubble are a set of sights, sounds, feeling, sensations, thoughts that float around in nothingness. My bubble fuses with other bubbles that contain a set of different sensations. What the fuck is going on hahaha. These sensations are located precisely nowhere! 

How am I creating this? Consciousness is the container of experience but how is it actually creating it?

86B6D324-3AD1-42F9-82C9-7A9BF3495EA9.jpeg

Edited by Huz

Nice insight, this is the way I see reality too. Each of us are like programs running on a non existant computer or partitions on a hard drive. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Amazing experience - thanks for sharing. I like the analogy with the hard drive - As a IT Guy - I see so many similarities between life and the world of computer - somehow its not asuch a suprise - as the I Cing was used to deveope the first Computers. The only think that i dont understand is - where are all this information saved? Its a pretty high amount of data all this existence stuff ? 

That is really cool, I am starting to practice kriya and it is really powerful!