Paul92

Struggling again

10 posts in this topic

Having a really rough few days. Starting to feel like I did a few months ago.

Where do thoughts come from? You can't think a thoughyt before you have thought it..

Perhaps I and others don't exist (the hardest thing to accept).

Are my loved ones just products of random brain activity? Are they pulling the strings.

Sadhguru says we are in control. Everyone here says we are not.

What to believe, what not to believe.

Just feel like I want to roll over and sleep again. Not felt like this for a long time.

Get out of your head. Information detox is needed. Stop feeding in information for next couple days. Go on a hike in nature, observe the night sky, watch birds or swans in like. Nature will help you heal. 

Some things cannot be accessed through intellectual mind and this will only cause suffering. This way you will miss all the beautiful moments of the NOW. That is all there is. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You’re directly aware of thoughts, there’s no middle man. Listen to your sensations, and pick a better feeling thought. Allow the simplicity of this. 

There is no need to accept that anything is nonexistent. That word means - doesn’t exist. You can not accept something that does not exist. It’s your idea, not anything true or actual. 

The path starts in acknowledgment of unawareness. The path within is to awareness, understanding. 

8 hours ago, Paul92 said:

What to believe, what not to believe.

The path is of self discovery, to your Truth. Attempts to bring beliefs along is suffering. 

You chose to make this post, you chose the thoughts. No one is making you. The Message is the sensations. Make that all important choice to embrace sensations, and you are choosing home, purification ? and in doing so you find, thought was fueled by avoiding sensations the whole time - in misunderstanding. 

Meditation is not reactive thinking, is not reactive speaking, is not reactive sensation suppression. Meditation is chosen, and in doing so, one is on the way to action, creation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  Thank you for your post. You know I always value your contributions. Unfortunately, I'm struggling a little to understand what you mean. Please forgive me.

I hope I am the choser of what I have chose and what I have chosen.

@Nahm What should my question be?

You say I chose to make this post? Did I, really?

For one, apparently I don't exist. In the sense of there is no Paul pulling his own strings. Did I really have a choice?

I want to just understand whether we have control over our own destinies. Whether people are real, in sense of that they unique autonomous beings.

I really don't want anything else from life. Life is wonderful otherwise. Like this afternoon, laying snoozing watching the football scores come in. Cup of tea and a sandwich. I'm simple enough haha.

3 hours ago, Paul92 said:

I want to just understand whether we have control over our own destinies.

Whether people are real, in sense of that they unique autonomous beings.

Yes and No at the same time.

It also depends on what level of depth you ask the question.

The answer must be highly nuanced and paradoxical. It must.

You are asking about the very building blocks of sentience, individuality, and (unbeknownst to you) consciousness.

Were you really expecting a solid, definitive "YES" or "NO?"

It's Love.

I want to just understand whether we have control over our own destinies. 

You aren’t struggling to understand, you are struggling to see that this is already the case.

Why? Be Cause. Destiny is just a thought, an idea of yours. No direct experience of it at all, you made it up. 

Consider looking into when you stopped wanting, when you stopped creating. That’s the path to passion, living. 

Whether people are real, in sense of that they are unique autonomous beings.

Today, you have the consciousness you have. You have the Truth you have. If you want more, get on the path.

I really don't want anything else from life. Life is wonderful otherwise. Like this afternoon, laying snoozing watching the football scores come in. Cup of tea and a sandwich. I'm simple enough haha.

Great then, you’re all set, good to go! There is no struggle, no suffering. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE