Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Are Ayahuasca and Peyote also good for Liberation and oneness

23 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Eat San Pedro/Peruvian Torch and not Peyote. Peyote is critically endangered and should no longer be harvested from the wild for consumption non-indigenous people. So, unless you know specifically that the Peyote has been cultivated, opt for the San Pedro, otherwise you're just contributing to Peyote's demise.

San Pedro grows quickly and easily, isn't at all threatened, and delivers the same mescaline experience. 

Yes ayahuasca and mescaline cacti are well known to be good for liberation and oneness :) They won't point as directly to the ultimate primordial nondual experience, but that can be a good thing too.

Peyote is such a beautiful plant!

3407490394_b2784212ed_o-930x612.jpg

Liberation is such a weird termn, its better realization. Amazing plant

5 hours ago, outlandish said:

Eat San Pedro/Peruvian Torch and not Peyote. Peyote is critically endangered and should no longer be harvested from the wild for consumption non-indigenous people. So, unless you know specifically that the Peyote has been cultivated, opt for the San Pedro, otherwise you're just contributing to Peyote's demise.

San Pedro grows quickly and easily, isn't at all threatened, and delivers the same mescaline experience. 

Yes ayahuasca and mescaline cacti are well known to be good for liberation and oneness :) They won't point as directly to the ultimate primordial nondual experience, but that can be a good thing too.

Peyote is such a beautiful plant!

3407490394_b2784212ed_o-930x612.jpg

Thats such a beautiful picture. Its like they are saying "I love you" to anyone who is looking at them lol. 

@OP I would reccomend you watch Hamiltons Pharmacopeia episode on Peyote

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Schahin Aya was really intense for me, both mentally and physically. If you can get it, I’d recommend Sa Pedro. It’s real gentle with a gradual come-up and come-down. Smooth as silk and deep. Yet it lasts a long time - like 10+ hours. But no anxiety about not being able to exit he trip.