Kamo

Paradigm Jumping out of Materialist Paradigm Advice

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, looking for advice to set conditions to shift the paradigm or perspective from the materialist world view. Many kinds of psychedelics (LSD, Mushrooms, 5MeO, are being strategically used and will continue to be used as they are providing progress. The main question is how to aid the shift or increase the chances of insight/ realization with out the use of psychedelics during  recovery down time from trips? Reading books, Meditation, self inquiry, and contemplation are being used as well. Any other techniques or advice to share would be greatly appreciated.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

What more do you want? Do those things more rigorously rather that looking for new stuff to do.

It's like you went to the best buffet in town, surrounded by food, and you log onto a food forum and ask the people there, "Guys, I'm at this buffet, but tell me how to increase my chances of finding more food."

This work is not about more flashy stuff, it's about going deeper with the basics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Understood, Thank you Leo. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

On 15.8.2019 at 5:40 AM, Leo Gura said:

What more do you want? Do those things more rigorously rather that looking for new stuff to do.

It's like you went to the best buffet in town, surrounded by food, and you log onto a food forum and ask the people there, "Guys, I'm at this buffet, but tell me how to increase my chances of finding more food."

This work is not about more flashy stuff, it's about going deeper with the basics.

This helped me, thanks!

Just build up your consciousness, start doing yoga asap. Every insight you get comes from consciousness, the more conscious you become the more you understand/see. Psychedelics are good, but if you don't have a good base of consciousness to start with you will get nowhere. While tripping you may feel non-duality etc. but once it wares off you are just a tiny ego with knowledge (which is not permanent) you need to build up consciousness to the point where you are in permanent non-dual awareness without any substances in the body.

Key point for you - work on developing your sober state consciousness.

Mahadev