AlldayLoop

Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivational Speech

6 posts in this topic

I recommend this video if you feel stuck on your journey and to see a different perspective

@AlldayLoop That resonated with me, thank you for sharing.

Just a few quotes that jumped out at me:

"Don't be afraid of failing, because there is nothing wrong with failing".

"There is no one that doesn't fail. We all fail, it's okay!"

If it is appropriate, I may share a little self-journalling:

When I was younger, I had adopted the belief that my failures define me. I wasn't living to succeed, I was living to not fail. This became my top value, I saw the world as opportunities to fail, so I avoided it all. I could sit safe in my room, not taking action on my life, while I watched and judged others failures. I was judging their failures because I was judging myself. 'If I don't try, I won't have to worry about suffering any loss'. But by not trying, I suffered more deeply, as I was not fulfilling my needs, and deep down I wasn't living the life I wanted. 

It wasn't until I stopped judging my own failures, that I stopped judging others. We all fail. We are all failures. It is part of living. Do not mock or laugh at those who are brave enough to try, while you sit in your own cowardice. We are all trying our best, with our trouble past, our capabilities and resources we have been shown. Do not look down on someone, unless you are giving them a hand up, for if you were them, you would of done the same thing. Instead, send them love, as you would wish love be sent to you. No need for unsolicited advice, just understanding. When the time is right they will seek higher truth, but for now they are just seeking stable ground. 

*Felt good to write that out, have a good day everyone :) 

@AlldayLoop well, that's it folks, don't buy the LPC, just watch this video thats basically it :D

@Knock thanks for sharing, feel like I needed to hear this :x

5 hours ago, loub said:

@AlldayLoop well, that's it folks, don't buy the LPC, just watch this video thats basically it :D

I actually bought the Life Purpose Course and will be working on it soon :)

@AlldayLoop hope it came across clearly that I was kidding. the LPC is great stuff, absolutely recommended.

Good luck on the course :)