Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bensenbiz

Self actualization and connection / Search for community / Berlin

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Iam pretty new at this forum and enjoy being a part of it. Even when my selfactualizing startet back at 2015,
I found now the forum and I am pretty glad to found it.

Back then at 2015  I studied computer sience and worked for a big company. I was someone who were in a orange stage,
pretty selfish and just the goal to get higher in my career. After a few years of this superficial lifestyle I came to a conclusion that
I had to change something - so I changed my job into part time and studied acting as this was always something where i could be
free of care, playful and not so lost in the system.

This years of studying acting were pretty intense because at that time I also started with self inqiry, meditation, consciousness expanding tools and also acting is a lot about the human nature so I got tons of insights from there. I mean when I could switch my "I" in a few weeks by just defining some believes and motivations. Who where the real "I" then? "u see" (:p)

I literally thought I have 2 personalities - the one who just pretends (still in the IT-Job) and the one who is studying acting and gettin more and more to the truth and to the not knowing and finding out that I was arrogant like shit. The Interesting part was that the more I realize my true self the more I could feel how I lost my connection to the stage orange friends, and of course I was not so popular anymore. Lots of people told me that I am not "me" anymore and that I had lost my humour - but I felt the opposite - I just couldnt do this superficial non sense talk straight for 24 hours.

After finishing the studying I quit my job and travelled around the world. I was  a lot in asia and I liked for example:  Koh Phangan for I there spiritual community. So after the travelling I decided to came to Berlin. And here I am - I got sometimes some acting jobs and I am considering besides to going back to a IT part time job - because I need some money.

Mainly what I am searching for is a community in Berlin, people with whom I can meet and exchange about all this profound stuff. Or for example: Each week a meetup where we speak about the latest Leo Videos: my question is there something like that? And if not: how about the Idea that we create some Actualized meetups in the big cities? 

Also what is your experience with self actualizing and loosing the connection to others?

Alright, thanks for your attenion ;) looking forward to talk with you.

Greets ::::A

Creating meetups is against Forum Guidelines. Mainly because it can easily get out of hand.

Keep your discussions on this forum. That's what it's for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for the fast respond Leo. Sorry - I probably should read the guidelines before I created the topic.
I am pretty sure that being a part of this forum will satisfy my sense of connection somehow -
but still wish I could connect with people in real life - so maybe anyone have experiences where/how you could find like minded people?

Hey there! I'm also from Berlin. I will shoot you a PM

59 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

Hey there! I'm also from Berlin. I will shoot you a PM

sounds great