Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROOBIO

Wildlife Hostpitals

12 posts in this topic

There is a need for there to be more hospitals dedicated to rehabilitating injured wildlife. We have caused so much damage to their environment and to them individually that this is the least we can do.

Why are governments not caring about this issue? why are there a lack of resources given to wildlife vets to do their work? why are there a very small amount of wildlife veterinarian jobs available and if you do get a job you will be paid next to nothing for this work? Why is there a lack of hospitals?

Is this not an important issue for us to tackle? We need to unite the health of humans and animals together. Is it not important to save other species as well?

How can we change this?

Because people are selfish and helping animals is outside their circle of concern.

It does not serve a human's survival to help animals. So they mostly don't.

It's hard to care about animals when your belly is empty.

We change this by raising collective consciousness.

People only start caring about animals as beings at stage Green and above. Lower stages treat animals as walking resources.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because people are selfish and helping animals is outside their circle of concern.

It does not serve a human's survival to help animals. So they mostly don't.

It's hard to care about animals when your belly is empty.

We change this by raising collective consciousness.

People only start caring about animals as beings at stage Green and above. Lower stages treat animals as walking resources.

I guess. I live in London. I see the majority of the people I interact with are in stage orange. They measure their success on the n

umber of profits they make or pleasure they experience day to day. They do not care about the welfare of animals, and that is fine, it is just the level of our society at the moment.

I guess I just need to do my best to help the animals in the wild and enlighten people on the issues they face. Maybe I will get some support, maybe I won't.

7 minutes ago, Aeris said:

What do you insinuate by posting this

3 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

I guess. I live in London. I see the majority of the people I interact with are in stage orange. They measure their success on the n

umber of profits they make or pleasure they experience day to day. They do not care about the welfare of animals, and that is fine, it is just the level of our society at the moment.

I guess I just need to do my best to help the animals in the wild and enlighten people on the issues they face. Maybe I will get some support, maybe I won't.

What do you insinuate by posting this

The shadow of gravitating toward green without being fully developed

@ROOBIO Study the example of the late great Steve Irwin. He gave his life to promoting animal welfare.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Aeris said:

The shadow of gravitating toward green without being fully developed

Yeah that is article is so twisted

I mean. It's not because you like animals it makes you 'better' than others.

Not saying you're evil or not. I m just showing a straight paradox in your face. Do what you want with it.

I m not sayin you're nazi because you like animals. But be careful to not judge people for not having the same concerns. It narrow the view and judgement

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Aeris Green Tyranny, here's an interesting book talking about this very thing.  Environmental fascism.  

Ho yes I wanted to rewatch it but forget about. Thanks a lot for this idea :)

Edited by Aeris

1 minute ago, Aeris said:

I mean. It's not because you like animals it makes you 'better' than others.

Not saying you're evil or not. I m just showing a straight paradox in your face. Do what you want with it.

I m not sayin you're nazi because you like animals. But be careful to not judge people for not having the same concerns. It narrow the view and judgement

Yeah, I see your point. I don't judge people for not having the same world view as me. My world view has been formed by the life I live. Other humans have lived very different lives to me, I cannot expect them to have the same values as me, and that is perfectly fine.

I want to love people for who they are. One of my goals is to embody unconditional love. I cannot help the animals effectively if I don't embody this trait.