Beginner Mind

Have you ever truly made a choice?

110 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements 

In a sense, if this is what you were saying. You would have gone full circle and arrived at the same place you always were, just with a different perspective. As oneness- both sides of duality. 

All I'm saying is, nothing that was said in this thread is wrong. However, I'm saying that we do have choice, even though the choice is an illusional one. If we do make choices in this duality, the easier lessons learned operate under the principles of the awakening. You may be in a very challenging situation but choose to learn in an easier way. And, you learn from others' mistakes.

@Key Elements Yeah alright it’s all cognised together. Interesting . I agree then, it’s like I was trying to say in the end. Awakening is infinite it will go on forever. 

You would have to break the status quo of typical enlightenment. Imo. 

@Nahm I'd be lying if I said I don't feel responsible for past choices.  Recognizing choice to be an illusion is purely an intellectual understanding for me, not an experiential one.

You've got a good heart, my friend.  Thank you.

@Beginner Mind Same heart man. If you were as aware then, as conscious then, as you are now  - why’d you do what you did? Would you do it again? (No need to answer the why really - the why is, you were less conscious)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yes, much less conscious in the past.  Immature and just plain disrespectful at times.

But life humbled me.  I had a psychosis experience which pretty much destroyed whatever confidence I had.  Now I'm attempting to put myself back together again.  Trying to regain some confidence but not at the expense of humility.

@Beginner Mind We all live and learn, we’ve all played the fool, and we all become more aware, conscious, and conscientious. Consider becoming  more attentive & on purpose, about feelings. At the end of the day, write down just a few highlights from the day - moments that felt good. In the morning, write down the feelings you want to have, even if you don’t necessarily have them when you’re writing. Keep that paper in your pocket, look at it here and there throughout the day.  If you have any specific questions as you ‘move up the emotional scale’, feel free to message me anytime. All is well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm We all live and learn, most definitely.  I don't usually write anything down but maybe it's time to change that.  Thanks for the suggestion.