RickyBalboa

Stage Yellow Careers

5 posts in this topic

Sorry If this has already been posted as a topic but I couldn't find as such using the search function. What jobs could be considered stage yellow or involve stage yellow qualities? The only one that came to mind immediately is social work. I might even be wrong about that being yellow. I could see why it would be green seeing as green is more communal than yellow. Better yet, what jobs would be benefited by stage yellow thinkers? Hope to see some interesting ideas from y'all. 

Edited by RickyBalboa

I don't have any specific jobs, but here are some domains

• Renewable energy
  • Electric cars
  • Electric planes
  • Environmental related work
  • Education
  • Psychology
  • Philosophy
  • Agriculture
  • Politics
  • Etc.

It's possible to do stage yellow work in many domains as long as you are enough stage yellow and know how to relate with lower stages

It's not about niche, it's about mindset and way of living\doing things and looking at the world at a certain. Yellow is fundamentally about having a big picture understanding of life and things in life, systematic view on the world. Once the knowledge is obtained you take advantage of your knowledge and lead people to greater good (if you choose to) and high level of productivity\wellness. Area of application is irrelevant and can be anything to your liking. Before leading big it is a good idea to have a pedigree of results in leading small (which is your self and small business success).

Edited by Hello from Russia

Yellow stage people may be great writers of film makers, since they have such an interesting view on different stages of the spiral plus, their understanding of systems thinking . Yellow people tend to be able to write very wise and interesting stories .