Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reez

Books On "cashflow"?

11 posts in this topic

So today I was at the free workshop given out from RichDadEducation, and I liked it. It was a bit much marketing, and not really something new that I haven't read. But it was still enjoyable according to me. Have anybody else went on those and what did you think of then? 

They marketed (mostly) a 3-day course which would teach you how to get investment for buying and selling properties (for example) and how you within 12-24 months would be able to make a living out of this. I wonder if there is any book out there which explains the same principles for doing this? Using bridge loans and etc. 

I have Leo's list on books as well, but I am not certain that they contain the material in this way? I mean a step-by-step system that would help you to get "cashflow" within a while and explains how to get you there.

I have read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What Rich Parents Teach Their Children and the Middle Class do not". But does Robert's other books go into mer detail on how to put it into practice on how to get on with a passive income?

I read another of his books, something like "increase your financial IQ" and enjoyed it also. 

@ChimpBrain do You know how To delete an account on This forum?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

2 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

Negative. Just stop coming here?

@reez That's the thing about Kiyosaki, he always promises a piece of the pie, but ends up getting you to read more of his books. He has a coaching program which is a $1000 USD that I might try out

3 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

Haven't found a way to delete but maybe if you change email address and don't reactivate it may have your account stop showing up 

to change email address 

account settings > settings tab > email address 

put in a valid email address, you will have to make one,  it says you have to reactivate your account from the new email address 

if you don't reactivate your account could possibly stop showing up, this might not work though if it stays linked to current email address until you reactivate from the new one, but it doesn't sound like it does that

@reez I'm currently reading the millionaire real estate investor by Gary Keller I think his name is. Careful cos he has a real estate agent one too so don't pick the wrong one

it provides a big look at everything involved and is basically about strategy, also looks at different methods in terms of equity buildup, cash flow etc. 

The only Investment guide you'll ever need, by Andrew Tobias, is amazing. Money Master the Game, by Tony Robbins, is amazing. It's Not About The Money, by Brent Kessel, will teach you more about your money psychology, a must-read if you want to achieve financial freedom. And any book by Warren Buffett will definitely teach you a lot about investing your money in the right way. Those just come out of the top of my head. Go find forums about money, entrepreneurship, and other related stuff if you want more, but read those first, they're the most important ones.

@JevinR Yes, pretty much. Which is why I'm asking for other book's ;)

@Tim Green Thanks I'll check him out :)

@Saarah Thanks! Will definitely check it out :)

@Tancrede Pouyat Which version of the first book? I've heard that Tony's book ain't so good,. I will definitely check out "Not About the Money" ;)