Revolutionary Think

Conscious Media for a topic

4 posts in this topic

Anyway I was wondering about this topic because it seems that Mainstream media and social media is extremely unconscious. Mainstream media optimizes for views not Consciousness if it bleeds it leads and @Leo Gura also talked about how he got rid of cable completely because it's such a gigantic waste of time. Social media isn't that much better either it's mostly nonsense and people taking pictures of everything they can take a picture of and everyone wants to be a celebrity for mostly all the wrong reasons. Everyone wants validation from social media eyeballs and likes. 

I'm wondering how we can immerse ourselves in media that has to do with Self-Actualization other than this forum and what Leo has to offer. Media where we feel we're among things that actually matter and make a positive difference in our lives. If we can't do that at least putting pressure on media producers that produce feel bad or trash media (like tabloid things) and demand for something better. If our media with our Politics could be conscious then things would be so much better. I feel as we're living in this digital dark age of vacuous vapid nonsense and no one's really calling it out for what it is. What do you guys think? 

Immerse yourself in your own being that's one hell of teacher?

Sailing on the ceiling 

Yes I have done that from time to time. Just imagine if others learned about it though through conscious media ;)

Edited by Revolutionary Think

Sorry for my lack of contribution to your actual topic?

Sailing on the ceiling