Anton Rogachevski

The Need For Self-destruction

6 posts in this topic

The ego believes enlightenment is destruction and enlightenment believes the ego is destruction. The ego is quite literally building itself, it's only from the perspective of higher consciousness that the ego leads to self-destruction. 

Ask anyone what they're living for, the ego will respond with something like "I'm making money" "I'm waiting for the right girl" "I'm getting a degree" these things are like a feast for an ego driven being. They are physical means of an illusory happiness or pleasure, the highest state the ego can exist in. 

Any ego will tell you to seek a psychiatrist if you tell them more money, perfect wife, more things, will lead them to destruction. 

On May 4, 2016 at 5:41 AM, Actualizer said:

In an un-aware state the ego is driving you to self destruction.

How can such a thing exist?

I was talking about two warring impulses that I discovered during my second enlightenment experience in my most recent video, which is all about what enlightenment is not.  It is toward the 18 minute mark of the video where I talk about how enlightenment isn't moral perfection. I noticed that I had altruistic and destructive thoughts which were almost having a chemical reaction between one another, but I was just able to accept both of them and watch them. They didn't mean anything about me. They were a force of nature. The only difference between those urges and a thunderstorm was that one was happening in my internal experience and the other in my external experience.

So, I'd imagine that when a person is unconscious to the destructive thoughts that they can take hold of intentions, because the person has lied to themselves and made themselves unconscious. A person could also consciously identify themselves with the negative voice if they feel that it gives them power, or they have made an unconscious rule against listening to anything but the bad voice in a given situation. I consider the former a lot more likely than the latter though, in most cases. I hope that it's helpful.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins

It's funny i think evolution is trying to get rid of us by this very subtle mean.

Thank you for your reply, it's indeed useful and profound : )

I also liked you video very much! 

@Corte

It's a beautiful way of thinking about the opposite positions of the self :)

Edited by Actualizer

14 minutes ago, Actualizer said:

It's funny i think evolution is trying to get rid of us by this very subtle mean.

Well evolution is automatic process, it does not care if you live is best, it cares only about how many kids you have :D

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

16 hours ago, Actualizer said:

@Emerald Wilkins

Thank you for your reply, it's indeed useful and profound : )

I also liked you video very much!

It could be. :D Thank you for watching my video!

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org