Rodrigo SIlva

High doses of LSD and shrooms for spiritual growth

4 posts in this topic

I’ve been noticing that a lot of big names in the psychedelic space eventually took that one high dose traumatizing PTSD trip that put them off psychedelics for years or even completely which would be a serious set back for us in our spiritual development.

In the context of self-actualization do you think it’s even worth it exploring those high doses or should we keep doing the same medium dose every 2 weeks and try to go deeper and deeper within that dose?

If so what do you think that right dose of LSD and mushrooms is? At least for you personally. 

Also do you think it is ever legitimate to kill a trip with benzos? Specially as a safety net for us to explore the higher doses with lower risk of trauma.

Thanks!

@Rodrigo SIlva Very good questions.

What do you understand high doses? are 200 micgrogram lsd high dose?

For me high doses give enormous growth but also a lot of time for integration. Middle doses also have their value but very subtle and often times the trip is boring for me

benzos are fine as a trip killer, just know that that is what you're taking 

@Ry4n If you "kill" a trip, you'll never have the guts to do them again. Just take the bad trip as a lesson and integrate it.