Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
5thPablo

Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma treatment

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I’m 19 years old and I’ve been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma which is a type of cancer.

I wanted to know if any of you have been in this situation and how did you deal with it?

I don’t want to undergo chemotherapy. I want to focus on cleansing my body through fasting, enema, eating as clean as possible (I’ve been vegan for 2 years now), yoga, meditation, taking care of my inner issues, nature etc.

I believe I can get through this by focusing on my lifestyle.

What do you think?

❤️

Hi Pablo, 

My heart goes out to you. I think you are already doing a lot to get back in well vile. A post on cancer has recently been opened here, check the latest history on the health forum, lots of tips have been shared. 

Try looking up dr Robert Morse he probably has a video on NHL or generally on blood/bone marrow cancers. See if what he teaches resonates with you and if it does, consider giving them a call :)

Dr Greger in his book "How not to Die" where he describes top 15 global diseases has a chapter on Blood Cancer, perhaps check that out as well. 

Remember that this is a public forum so any advice (including this) is biased but definitely explore multiple perspectives and see what resonates with you deep within. At the same time don't forget to consult your oncologist on any natural treatment you wish to attend. Medical advice has to come from a reliable source. 

Good luck buddy! 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I hope you get better but i feel you won't know how to do fasting properly, how to eat healthy properly, how to do all those things. It's insane science. You need a proper ayurvedic councelor. Someone who can tell you every step, every Micro element what to eat what to avoid. Many people cause much more damage by fasting or trying to be healthy because there's so much that you need to know. And every person is different. For differerent kind of disease there are differerent kind of foods and lifestyles, differerent fastings, for differerent type of body types, according to your body costitution/prakriti, your age, your current condition, your digestive fire, there're differerent treatments for everyone. Like... I really wish you get better but I would reccomended you get a consultation with an ayurvedic doctor so you could go through this process properly with a profesional guidence. 

I know one person who's an ayurvedic doctor and also a western medicine doctor for more then +10years in dealing with various, various patients inclusing cancer patients and she's an isha hatha yoga teacher also. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9AWcU_XxI&t=3s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5MfoguWRg&t=1063s

I can contact her to give you a consultation online. 

Edited by Salvijus

I went through Stage 2 breast cancer, Stage 2 because it was Grade 3, a very fast growing. The tumour doubled in size in two weeks! When I found out I wanted chemo right away, I didn’t want to wait as it was too scary. I went through 6 months of chemo with additional hormone suppressants in the same time as part of a clinical trial. I had the surgery after chemo and the cancer was completely gone.

I trusted the doctors because the treatment made sense to me. They removed what the cancer was feeding on (hormones) and killed fast growing cells so it doesn’t spread and my body renews.

I didn’t take any medication that I didn’t have to take. Too many stories of people trying to take a pill for every side effect and then create more side effects so they take another pill. Deal with the side effects yourself, there’s a lot of information on the net to help you with your treatment. I was part of a Facebook group and I don’t know what I would’ve done without them, there’s many things that you have to deal with that doctors can’t help you with.

I functioned ok during the chemo, just wobbly and weak. I still did the usual things, some people even work during chemo. It’s not as bad as it used to be.

I have an opinion on everything :D