abrakamowse

What If Consciousness Comes First? (Interesting article from Psychology today)

6 posts in this topic

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/201907/what-if-consciousness-comes-first

I am posting it mostly not for the content, I think we all know what is the article saying but mostly because it was published on a website that is very "scientifically" oriented and it is mostly focused on the materialist paradigm.

What do you think? I hope this kind of articles become more common on those kind of websites. So it can raise awareness in the general public.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Nice!

But whats the difference between coming first and last? Where does consciousness begin and end? : )

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles  That's their problem, they talk from the materialist paradigm. But, maybe is a beginning... who knows?

They should meditate until BAAAAAAAM!!!!! Lol...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

wow nice article. eventhough I'm consciousness seeker, I'm still in love with materialistic science :x 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

If universe is consciousness there no reason for it not to create that would measure itself. And here we go we have device that measures consciousness  so it becomes physical. So, what was first chicken or an egg? 

Edited by archi

1 hour ago, archi said:

If universe is consciousness there no reason for it not to create that would measure itself. And here we go we have device that measures consciousness  so it becomes physical. So, what was first chicken or an egg? 

That's their problem, they think one must be first. They cannot understand non-duality... yet...

Maybe this is just a beginning.

;)