CreamCat

Question to Leo: How long did it take for you to start loving your work?

6 posts in this topic

How long did it take for you to stop grinding on actualized.org and start loving it?

I love learning english although I had to grind on it for years before starting to love it. At first, english was an alien language, and learning it involved a lot of resistance. I had to fight resistance.

Did you have to grind for the first few years, too?

Edited by CreamCat

Isn't it amazing that you are here, a fully functional, walking miracle, capable of learning anything and creating the life that you want? The grind is to be enjoyed if you have the right mindset :)

To me the process of learning is thrilling to no end. Hard and frustrating at times yes but would you want it any other way? Would it be nearly as full-filling if you could just snap your finger and be the best athlete in the world or whatever?

Sailing on the ceiling 

8 hours ago, Rigel said:

Isn't it amazing that you are here, a fully functional, walking miracle, capable of learning anything and creating the life that you want? The grind is to be enjoyed if you have the right mindset :)

To me the process of learning is thrilling to no end. Hard and frustrating at times yes but would you want it any other way? Would it be nearly as full-filling if you could just snap your finger and be the best athlete in the world or whatever?

You have a point. But, human life is too short to enjoy such a long process. I'd like a lot more lifespan to enjoy my life properly. At least a million years without physical death.

Edited by CreamCat

On 7/22/2019 at 0:25 PM, CreamCat said:

How long did it take for you to stop grinding on actualized.org and start loving it?

I love learning english although I had to grind on it for years before starting to love it. At first, english was an alien language, and learning it involved a lot of resistance. I had to fight resistance.

Did you have to grind for the first few years, too?

Take some valium, acid, dmt, etc. and you start loving whatever you do very soon :D:D:D

There is no need to love anything the presence is enough. Seems like everybody gets there.

20 hours ago, archi said:

Take some valium, acid, dmt, etc. and you start loving whatever you do very soon :D:D:D

I want to buy psychedelics, but it takes research to know where to buy them without being thrown into prison.