Viking

Imagination vs. Reality

3 posts in this topic

In his blog post "Tapping Into Collective Consciousness", Leo said that he (im paraphrasing) "got inside every fetus and blessed all of them".

I'm not discussing whether that's true or not, I just want to discuss his justification for that experience not being just his imagination, but reality.

The justification was, as I understood it, is that there is no difference between imagination and reality. Reality is imagined by "God", therefore everything is as real as it is imaginary.

I never experienced god and didn't have any glimpses, but that justification, from my perspective right now, seems a bit off. That might be because I only understand this stuff intellectually, but hear me out:

Even if everything is Imaginary, isn't it possible that some stuff is more imaginary and other stuff is less imaginary? What I mean by that is, let's say that our "objective world" with people and stuff is imaginary, as well as a penguin with a huge human dick which I'm imagining right this second. From god's point of view (I guess), both of those things are imaginary, BUT, the penguin is in a sense more imaginary than the "objective world", because it's completely up to me to imagine it as I want it to, yet the "objective world" i can't just as easily manipulate. The point is that I propose that there are things which are more imaginary than others. There are degrees to imagination, but all is still ultimately imaginary.

With that in mind, let's take Leo's justification for the reality of the stuff that he witnessed. As I see it, what he witnessed, even though it is imaginary, and the objective world is imaginary, they could be different orders of imagination, therefore they maybe can't interact with each other.

I'm not undermining Leo, it's possible that I just don't understand stuff, but from my materialist paradigm perspective Leo could be either: woke as fuck, or that the drugs changed his brain chemistry and internal logic so much that he started to have an extremely lucid imagination (higher order imagination). He probably realized that this might be the case, as he is insanely self reflective and truth driven, but that's the problem where we get to the stuff that can't be proven by science or logic, we simply don't know. That just makes me more afraid of psychedelic drugs and hesitant to ever try them again, as they just might wire my brain in a way which wouldn't get me closer to truth.

Your doubts are warranted from your POV.

It just won't make sense until you experience it for yourself.

These advanced things cannot be formulated in words and they are beyond logic or scientific method. So without direct experience of it you're stuck.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

While I think it is noble to bless the unborn and it's good and I wish the same I also see here "I took wayyyy too much 5meo and got lost in the trip" then again who the hell knows. Blessing could be something that exists in another dimension or entirely different experience altogether. Send me a blessing leo! :)