kieranperez

Finally Playing Devils Advocate

42 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@kieranperez Like I said before, imagination has many layers to it. It is not so simplistic as imagining a unicorn and it physically appears.

Reality/consciousness has many partitions and levels which are hidden from itself. Just like a sophisticated operating system. The OS does not allow access to all of its parts willy nilly to any random app. There are permissons and layers of security to ensure the integrity of the whole thing.

There are aspects to consciousness which are private and aspects which are public. This duality itself is imaginary though at higher levels of consciousness.

The whole point of being an individual creature is that you have this private domain of consciousness to work within. You are master over your private little dimension. Or at least it appears that way to you because that's how you know you're an individual being. God had to imagine that for you. Now you want to blur those boundaries but you're still so busy being in a state of separation.

What good would God's design be if I could imagine that your child is a dog and he suddenly turned into a dog? Can you see why such a design would be problematic? So as a human I am precisely not given such powers.

All limitations and boundaries are purely imaginary, but as a human you are not given consciousness of how this imagination works -- for your own benefit. It's too much for most people to handle. Human life is on a need-to-know basis. God does not reveal things to you which you do not need to know. Unless you need to know them. Then all is revealed. Which is why a burning need to know is so important in this work.

@Leo Gura this feels like a more grounded and visual explanation for a non enlightenlightened person to understand,  that's if they are open minded