vander87

Vid.Collective consciousness -> Thank you Leo!

8 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

New here, first post... I directed it to Leo, but I wonder how other people feel/think about the blog-post :)

Lots of love,

Sanne

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leo, 

I'm listening to your video about your experience in tapping in on the level of consciousness of the human kind. I've noticed you ask hypothetical questions as the people who listen are sceptical and well, you know, unknown with your material. I just want to say, although I've never experienced anything like it, I believe every word you say is how you have experienced it and all I can say is that there's no better 'qualified' person (looking for the right words, but they don't exist in this level of consciousness ;)) to do what you've done. Thank you for blessing for all the unborn children and the healing and love you send to human kind. I think the things you choose to do are beautiful and will help mankind to be a beter species in this general/material dimension of the universe ;)

Lots of love,

Sanne

nice post, welcome to this forum. But dont start seeing leo as a guru, What exactly is the point of this thread? There is already another post discussing the blog post

'If you see leo on the road kill him'. 

Welcome to the forum. :D

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Hi OBEler & dimitri,

Thank you! 

@OBEler I've missed that one I guess... Haha, I'll get there. It's busy here!

The point was that Leo is often asking questions to himself like someone responded to him ('But hé Leo, if that's true.. then why...'). But I feel these questions are sometimes over-sceptical. Maybe I'm wrong, I was just curious how other people see this.

And well, 'guru' (gu=darkness, ru=lightness -> leads the student out of the dark and into the light, from ignorance to awakening (ok, not a primairy source, but I trust this guy ;) [Petri Räisänen, Ashtanga yoga]) seems like a big word, but I've learned a lot from the videos from Leo. There is no person in my surroundings that has been like a teacher/mentor to me like him. So, for my self-actualizing awakening (not the consiousness-awakening Leo talks about in his later videos, I'm far from that) I could see Leo as a 'guru'. The books I've read and other videos I've seen (a lot) were in line with what he talked about and it definitely worked for me. 

Again, thank you for your reply. I'll check the other thread!!

Lots of love,

Sanne

17 minutes ago, vander87 said:

Hi OBEler & dimitri,

Thank you! 

@OBEler I've missed that one I guess... Haha, I'll get there. It's busy here!

The point was that Leo is often asking questions to himself like someone responded to him ('But hé Leo, if that's true.. then why...'). But I feel these questions are sometimes over-sceptical. Maybe I'm wrong, I was just curious how other people see this.

And well, 'guru' (gu=darkness, ru=lightness -> leads the student out of the dark and into the light, from ignorance to awakening (ok, not a primairy source, but I trust this guy ;) [Petri Räisänen, Ashtanga yoga]) seems like a big word, but I've learned a lot from the videos from Leo. There is no person in my surroundings that has been like a teacher/mentor to me like him. So, for my self-actualizing awakening (not the consiousness-awakening Leo talks about in his later videos, I'm far from that) I could see Leo as a 'guru'. The books I've read and other videos I've seen (a lot) were in line with what he talked about and it definitely worked for me. 

Again, thank you for your reply. I'll check the other thread!!

Lots of love,

Sanne

Cool. You also may check psychodelics if it resonates with you. It's better tool than any Leo's video or any book, the most personal teacher. 

Edited by dimitri
Grammar

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

"I rewired the fetus's minds to buy the life purpose course." 

On 16-7-2019 at 6:48 PM, dimitri said:

Cool. You also may check psychodelics if it resonates with you. It's better tool than any Leo's video or any book, the most personal teacher. 

Just on the ashtanga yoga-, hatha yoga- and meditation-track. Which works as a personal teacher as well I guess. But! In the future, maybe near future, I'll start with microdosing LSD. My best friend is quite experienced and has learned a lot from it, and wants to guide :) As I am very happy at the moment, all the moments actually, and inspiring some people here and there, it might be the perfect moment for some encountering ego-thoughts and insights.  I did some mushrooms and truffles, but I was more focussed on fun, instead of consiousness. Never done LSD, but I'm getting ready.

9 hours ago, Cody_Atzori said:

"I rewired the fetus's minds to buy the life purpose course." 

Hehe... the thing about fetus's is