Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noselfnofun

Floatation Tanks

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone had much experience with using flotation tanks and has it helped you with you with enlightenment work? I have done them a few times and can definitely see how they could help you reach deep samadhi states. I have been offered a job at a float center and means I will be able to use them a lot. Could be a very good job for spiritual growth.

I think floating is a good exercise for spiritual purposes. I haven't been in one, but I have a coupon for two and will be going next week to try for the first time with my wife.

Would be awesome if someone here could share some experiences with floating.

Mahadev

never tried it for enlightenment purposes, but they are amazing - great once you get used to it that is, amazing for introspection, being creative, increasing compassion and relaxation and just recharging. That's awesome that you've been offered to work there

37 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

never tried it for enlightenment purposes, but they are amazing - great once you get used to it that is, amazing for introspection, being creative, increasing compassion and relaxation and just recharging. That's awesome that you've been offered to work there

Yes definitely, I have used them a few times before and you do feel amazing afterwards, and great for introspection. I will definitely experiment to see if it can help with enlightenment work. I think they can as it has the potential to cut off your senses. I will post any new discovers if I find it helps. Yes I think it will be a great place to work to keep in alignment with the path.