FredFred

Any point in trying lesser known RCs for self-actualization work?

15 posts in this topic

It's restocking time. The classic 4-AcO-DMT is already in the cart and 1P-LSD is covered. I use psychedelics mostly for self-actualization work : from your own experience, are there other lesser known RCs that are worth trying?

No talking about sourcing.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

The now-trendy DPT, of course.

4-HO-DPT is interesting, too. I have heard it's way different from 4-AcO-DMT, which is interesting. Haven't tried it though. Maybe it's the next gem hehe

And 5-MeO-MiPT seems cool too. It's similar to DPT in that it connects 5-MeO-DMT-like spirituality with visuals and stuff.

The question is, do you need them? Not really, I think they are only for people who are fascinated with psychedelics :)

Thank you @Girzo !

Does DPT have potential for personal development though? It seems to me it's way beyond that kind of stuff, at least at first sight.

Breathing out, I smile.

You might find an RC that works better for you, but thats also making your body an open experiment and subjects you to higher risk of adverse effects.

4 minutes ago, FredFred said:

Thank you @Girzo !

Does DPT have potential for personal development though? It seems to me it's way beyond that kind of stuff, at least at first sight.

Psychedelics are teachers. Whatever they teach, will help you grow. Some are harsher and harder to grasp than others.

1 hour ago, FredFred said:

Nah, nah. It's a normal psychedelic. You can use it for whatever you would use LSD for.

ETH-LAD is the most potent psychedelic on the planet, in terms of raw potency per µg (afaik) - just slightly outmuscling LSD. It's a *very* interesting compound.

We really need someone to check out 5-MeO-DPT  ;)

4-AcO-DMT is a high quality psychedelic, and seems poised to become much more rare soon. Nothing obscure or lesser-known about it, it's probably one of the more well known RCs, and for good reason.

MPT and MET seem interesting to me.

Edit:

The 2C series is very interesting as well, although not sure how available they are these days. 2C-E is particularly interesting imo - it goes deep, and can be a valuable meditation aid at lower doses.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

56 minutes ago, outlandish said:

ETH-LAD is the most potent psychedelic on the planet, in terms of raw potency per µg (afaik) - just slightly outmuscling LSD. It's a *very* interesting compound.

4-AcO-DMT is a high quality psychedelic, and seems poised to become much more rare soon. Nothing obscure or lesser-known about it, it's probably one of the more well known RCs, and for good reason.

MPT and MET seem interesting to me.

I've seen some reports of ETH-LAD. It seems very interesting indeed!

I've had some 5-MeO-DMT on my hands for quite some time. I'm simply not ready to give this substance a proper go... I'd rather get comfortable with substances that are less intense first.

Shortage in supply of 4-AcO-DMT are coming soon?

Breathing out, I smile.

1 minute ago, FredFred said:

I've seen some reports of ETH-LAD. It seems very interesting indeed!

I've had some 5-MeO-DMT on my hands for quite some time. I'm simply not ready to give this substance a proper go... I'd rather get comfortable with substances that are less intense first.

Shortage in supply of 4-AcO-DMT are coming soon?

I think you misread me so to clarify, I said 5-MeO-DPT not 5-MeO-DMT. But you'd probably want to try out 5-MeO-DMT first anyways. 

Rumour has it 4-AcO-DMT will become scarce, I think it's getting banned in a bunch of places or something. I don't have much info on that tho.

I edited in a note above re: 2C fyi

30 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Rumour has it 4-AcO-DMT will become scarce, I think it's getting banned in a bunch of places or something.

I guess until it's legal in the Netherlands we don't have to worry about it. That's where most of psychedelics are synthesized.

BTW, have you seen 4-Pro-DMT? Wow, I haven't heard about anyone testing it yet but it might be an awesome replacement for places where 4-AcO got delegalized. If it works, of course.

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

I haven't seen a single raving report about this substance on the internet. 5-MeO-MALT, on the other hand, seems to have significant spiritual potential.

While we are on the topic, from rarer 5-MeOs I have tried 5-MeO-MET HCl and it was a mediocre experience, lacking depth. I have yet to try vaping it which might completely change my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Girzo said:

BTW, have you seen 4-Pro-DMT?

Seen it, haven't tried it. Interesting, but it might be same-same as 4-AcO-DMT, so yeah probably good replacement for 4-AcO-DMT at least.

3 minutes ago, Girzo said:

5-MeO-MALT, on the other hand, seems to have significant spiritual potential.

Yes! This one looks really interesting, I kind of forgot about it. I think the MALTs are some of the last ones that Shulgin explored and wrote about before he passed.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

While we are on the topic, from rarer 5-MeOs I have tried 5-MeO-MET HCl and it was a mediocre experience, lacking depth. I have yet to try vaping it which might completely change my opinion.

Good to know about 5-MeO-MET. I've tried 5-MeO-MiPT, which didn't strike me as something interesting from the perspective of self-actualization/spiritual work, but interesting in it's own right. It seemed edgy, a tiny bit challenging, recreational and humorous.

What about mescaline analogues? Escaline and proscaline are pretty easy to find, I might try one of those two.

Breathing out, I smile.

I don't know the mescaline analogues very well, but I've had mescaline cacti a few times. I wish I could be able to compare the analogues to the grandfather mescaline.

I can say that I find the 2C series to contain a lot of the character of mescaline, especially the alkylated ones 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-P, as well as 2CT-2 and 2CT-7.  I expect the mescaline analogues would be even more so.

It seems like the mescaline analogues aren't that popular, and I'm not really sure why. Maybe because people who like mescaline are faithful to the cacti, and people who are interested in RCs are more distracted with shinier, more recreational compounds?

@outlandish I've been drawn to mescaline ever since I read The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley. I'll do some more research and buy the analogue that seems the most adequate for me. I'll make sure to post a report here once I do a decent dose.

Edited by FredFred

Breathing out, I smile.

@FredFred keep us posted! FWIW when I was doing a lot of reading about the mescaline analogues, I think I remember allylescaline seemed like a standout winner, and maybe escaline too. DYOR of course and good luck!

edit: or was it methallylescaline.... clearly my memory is fuzzy on this so extra DYOR... lol

I have never touched any phenethylamine but heard that methallylescaline and 3C-P are closest to the real deal that is mescaline. So they might be worth looking further into.