Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

Your perineum is an organ of breath

8 posts in this topic

The area in between your anus and your genitals, your perineum, is a part of your body that breaths when healthy. It moves up and down allowing you to feel energetic, strong and free. Actually, the whole area down there moves, but I find the perineum is the main place.

Why am I writing this? To let you know. Nobody really told me before I found out, so I had no idea that this is the way it could be. I had no idea the breath could be this deep, free and natural.

If you never experience your breath down there, most probably that area is stale and blocked for you. There is a lot of vitality, sexuality and grounding waiting there for you. Sooo, just letting you know :)

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele Yep, it's your Root Chakra. Plug into the Earth and drink.

Edited by Vinnie

23 hours ago, okulele said:

The area in between your anus and your genitals, your perineum, is a part of your body that breaths when healthy. It moves up and down allowing you to feel energetic, strong and free. Actually, the whole area down there moves, but I find the perineum is the main place.

Why am I writing this? To let you know. Nobody really told me before I found out, so I had no idea that this is the way it could be. I had no idea the breath could be this deep, free and natural.

If you never experience your breath down there, most probably that area is stale and blocked for you. There is a lot of vitality, sexuality and grounding waiting there for you. Sooo, just letting you know :)

Sounds cool. Any source on this?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles

On 7/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, okulele said:

Nobody really told me before I found out, so I had no idea that this is the way it could be.

nope ,no source, the body.

Although I do remember Eliott Hulse saying "breath into your balls!". I guess that is what he meant, but I didn't understand before. He has some cool stretches on youtube that are supposed to help you with that, but I didn't use them. If you are a meditator, you can release it with your mind.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

On 7/3/2019 at 7:29 PM, okulele said:

@Rilles

nope ,no source, the body.

Although I do remember Eliott Hulse saying "breath into your balls!". I guess that is what he meant, but I didn't understand before. He has some cool stretches on youtube that are supposed to help you with that, but I didn't use them. If you are a meditator, you can release it with your mind.

Okay so Its experiental, i feel you, ill try breathing into my nutsack in the future and see how it feels! cheers! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, okulele said:

The area in between your anus and your genitals, your perineum, is a part of your body that breaths when healthy.

It taint enlightenment without the root chakra.

Edited by Haumea2018

In chinese medicine, chakras would be areas of high energy expenditure. In modern medicine, these would be your hormone-producing glands. In such sense there is no difference between system of chakras and the endocrine system.   Such as the Crown Chakra being your pituitary and hypothalamus, Throat Chakra being thyroid + parathyroid + (possibly) thymus before it shrinks, Solar Chakra being pancreas and Root Chakra being testicles or ovaries. 

There are various interpretations of different systems in the body between eastern and weste3rn medicine, of the life force/vital force / chi / prana  and you'll find different "maps of organs and energetic circuts. But when we start saying that you "breathe with your balls" we are entering the fairytale land of flying carpets and bretharianism. The only thing that breathes is your diaphragm (doing 90% of the work) and your upper respiratory muscles in neck and upper chest. Lungs are just empty sacks with some fluid being pulled up and down. 

You may put more awareness into different areas of the body which relaxes a lot of subconcious muscular tension (energy stagnation/chi stagnation..whatever) but you don't spontaneously grown tiny pair of lungs in your balls. 

On 02/07/2019 at 3:18 PM, okulele said:

here is a lot of vitality, sexuality and grounding waiting there for you.

yep its called your testicles producing testosterone that makes you sexually active horny animal :D 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus