Berto97

How necessary is text game? For getting girls on dates between ages 20-30

4 posts in this topic

I have seen texting as a way to send information and getting someone out on a date.

Not to have conversations and trying to have a circus.

It blows my mind how guys text girls for hours and have conversations in the guys attempt to get her out on the date and it works for them. 

Can someone describe to me how they use texting to pick up girls? And why do you spend your time behind a screen chatting with her, couldn't you just call or set the date up in just a couple of text? 

I want to understand how guys can build rapport with a girl through text and entice her to flirt with you, send you pictures of her and invite you to events. 

How do you do it? Can you give me your mindset or how you have such texting success with girls? 

If I did flirting or texting for long hours I would end up being her best friend or be labeled as a weirdo which I am not. 

Would love to hear your thoughts. 

Alberto 

Texting is also important but I can't say that it's merely everything

but through texting you could exhibit some behaviors that the girl would pick up your personality subconsciously, that's why you wind up being in the friendzone or labeled as korky dorky or weirdo and most likely girls would do the same thing with you in reality just like what they've done in chat platform. begin to learn the strategies of being a seductive and charismatic man. 

there are some courses online and some free videos on youtube that give you such instructions.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

No you dont need it. You may loose some girls that are into texting a lot but thats it.

Also it depends on where you meet her. Online? Yes you need at least some text. But can be very short. Outside? No, just take her to starbucks and then somewhere else.

I used to avoid it but some texting can be useful so maybe learn a few things.

Edited by universe