Anton_Pierre

Left Nostril Breathing

9 posts in this topic

The breakthrough dose took me a few weeks of desensitization but I'm at a heavenly beauty of perception.

9 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

The breakthrough dose took me a few weeks of desensitization but I'm at a heavenly beauty of perception.

What do you mean by this?

IG: joselnix

@Rinne It's a way of turning off intellect in a safe way, don't do it for too long or often, lol. 

You mean just by breathing thru your left nostril?

IG: joselnix

@Anton_Pierre Know you gave me great advice yesterday about breathing but this caught my attention cause when i breath normally most of the time i breathe through my left nostril. My nose was broken and now my nose is not straight so cant really breathe properly through my right nostril and most of the time can't even breathe through right nostril cause of sinus issues.

What exercise do you mean by left nostril breathing? Do you control the breath doing left nostril breathing? Also, for how long to breathe in and breathe out through the left nostril??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@AudibleLocket I will be making educational content soon, about psychedelics and how they negatively affect discernment, and why that is unwanted for spiritual seekers, along with talking about how the human system gets damaged, and also how to get yourself out of a rut. Anahata is a great place to enter, but can you separate your fairy tales from actuality, and can you breathe consciously every moment of the day. If you're not willing to do the work this path is not for you. Gurus make themselves authority so you don't negatively affect your life. They know where you want to go and have explored the territory, so you don't run into something scwary for you. If you want to be a psychedelic researcher, make it into a professional side professional with regulations. Please, don't show me kids snorting drugs and pumping lsd up their ass and call it spirituality.

Edited by Anton_Pierre