barcos

Isn’t the whole attraction and sex situation counterintuitive to self actualization?

9 posts in this topic

Well I’m understanding that to self actualize you must let go of your self agenda and all the little manipulations that go along with it.But in order to successfully attract a woman and have a sexual relationship, due to their female nature, you must manipulate and present yourself as something your not.Am I wrong?missing something? Thank you

8 hours ago, barcos said:

Well I’m understanding that to self actualize you must let go of your self agenda and all the little manipulations that go along with it.But in order to successfully attract a woman and have a sexual relationship, due to their female nature, you must manipulate and present yourself as something your not.Am I wrong?missing something? Thank you

No lol

Being 100% authentic is what will attract women the most xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Why do you have to present yourself as something you are not? 

This is difficult for you to grasp because you already think the sexual market is fair and also perfect, but if you are autistic, low status, sutter, are ugly etc. and you're presenting yourself as what you are, you will have zero success

21 minutes ago, tenta said:

This is difficult for you to grasp because you already think the sexual market is fair and also perfect, but if you are autistic, low status, sutter, are ugly etc. and you're presenting yourself as what you are, you will have zero success

You'll have no success anyway, because if you try while being that kind of man, only suffering will knock your door anyway no matter how much "success" you'll get.

That's what most men don't understand in our society today, it really doesn't mattter how successfull you are with women or in life in general if you're not happy internally, it doesn't matter since it doesn't change how you feel at all, AT ALL.

You're just masking your depression, pain, inadequacy, feeling of lack, unhappiness, unfulfillement with women, money and fame.
It's just a mask though, it will just cover up enough the pain in order not to feel it too much, but it's still there and won't go anywhere untill you adress it.

God is love

And God in them

52 minutes ago, Shin said:

You'll have no success anyway, because if you try while being that kind of man, only suffering will knock your door anyway no matter how much "success" you'll get.

That's what most men don't understand in our society today, it really doesn't mattter how successfull you are with women or in life in general if you're not happy internally, it doesn't matter since it doesn't change how you feel at all, AT ALL.

You're just masking your depression, pain, inadequacy, feeling of lack, unhappiness, unfulfillement with women, money and fame.
It's just a mask though, it will just cover up enough the pain in order not to feel it too much, but it's still there and won't go anywhere untill you adress it.

I am not saying to just fake it, I am saying to make it too, if you are low status/physically undesireable because the reality is you will not succeed if you have those traits especially as standards are getting higher

Edited by tenta

8 minutes ago, tenta said:

I am not saying to just fake it, I am saying to make it too, if you are low status/physically undesireable because the reality is you will not succeed if you have those traits especially as standards are getting higher

You can, that's the all point of pick up.

Being so godly manipulative that you can appear desirable externally when you're really not internally.

God is love

And God in them

39 minutes ago, tenta said:

Great, you will succeed and suffer.

@Shin Nice point on the suffering and unhappiness that will come