zer0

What Is Subconscious

13 posts in this topic

yo everyone 
i wat to know what is subconscious 
it realy control our life ? 

Simple answer: subconscious relates to all the neural activity in our brains that we don't have conscious awareness of. Yes, it does largely control our life. Quite literally.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

how it's control our lives ? 

14 hours ago, zer0 said:

how it's control our lives ? 

Read the book Psycho Cybernetics. It's great and explains the subconscious in detail. 

The unconscious, as according to my Psychology teacher the subconscious doesn't exist, therefore only the conscious and unconscious states do (as far as I'm aware, excuse the pun ;-) ).

The subconscious does exist and it has enormous control over an individuals' life.  The easiest way to understand the subconscious is through the analogy of a computer.  The conscious mind is everything on the screen that you are looking at right now.  The subconscious mind is all of the software that is running that you don't see right now.  If you have another program running but aren't looking at it, then it is running in the subconscious mind.  The subconscious also includes all of the base functions of the computers operating system.  The way the subconscious controls ones' life is by taking up a large amount of that person's operating power and leaving them with a slow and glitchy computer.  A lot of the programs that are running in the subconscious were opened a long time ago and forgotten about.  For example, If someone is constantly worried about what others think of them, then that is akin to a program which is constantly running in the "unseen background" of their computer and it is slowing down the other programs and functions that the person is trying to use.

On 4/26/2016 at 4:23 PM, zer0 said:

yo everyone 
i wat to know what is subconscious 
it realy control our life ? 

there is no subconscious, it is called that because most have had no real experience with their consciousness,  it is only consciousness, it may seem like a sub conscious but in reality it doesnt exist, and when you have a deep enough experience with consciousness this understanding will be there.

what controls your life is what you have allowed to take root within your consciousness, its called quantum memory or karma,  the body is a replication of consciousness, sickness and disease starts in consciousness and is reproduced in the physical body

@zer0 it controls actions like breathing and heart beat, I is also responsible for 95% of the things that you do in your life if not more. Affirmations and visualisations and thinking are some of the techniques of Reprogramming it.

@Birdman after lurking for a bit I had to stop and make an account to compliment that this is a great way of explaining it.

subconscious movement is simply really quickly made conscious movements. There's actually a study people did where people made mistakes and, after going into defense mode, they imagined they had not made a mistake. They quit literally forgot they had even done what they had done wrong. It's the reason some people don't make much progress in life. 

I think dreams are the subconscious mind trying to communicate with our consciousness.