Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IVONNE

What Happens In A Man's Heart After A Being Hurt?

6 posts in this topic

I had a fight with my partner as i felt that he left me  after sending a message saying that ' he replies whenever he feels like it and that i dont hear him often and that he'd can make it continue like this for a year if he liked it'. when he saw the message,he said that it  was very serious and got him thinking thats why he did not reply for 2 days about it and now after i asked him for forgiveness for my bad, mistreating and hurt , he said that it was good and the all good.

so now we talk....

my question is what happens in a mans heart when he feels bad and then forgives. Do man still hold a grudge and anger against us ? all of you man there i need your help:)

Edited by IVONNE

@IVONNE men are logical creatures, we defy emotions for logic.I feel that both men and women feel the same on the inside, and everyone is different so you cannot generalise,have you considered that you would get a crystal clear understanding of what he feels if you ask him and not the guys here? 

Men need time to think about issues. Think it through completely. In this time it's best to leave them alone. When they are done they will let you know. Most men don't want to talk about it at this stage. Men solve issues by thinking about it, women by talking about it.

On 4/26/2016 at 3:58 PM, IVONNE said:

I had a fight with my partner as i felt that he left me  after sending a message saying that ' he replies whenever he feels like it and that i dont hear him often and that he'd can make it continue like this for a year if he liked it'. when he saw the message,he said that it  was very serious and got him thinking thats why he did not reply for 2 days about it and now after i asked him for forgiveness for my bad, mistreating and hurt , he said that it was good and the all good.

so now we talk....

my question is what happens in a mans heart when he feels bad and then forgives. Do man still hold a grudge and anger against us ? all of you man there i need your help:)

It depends on the inner nature of the man, for some few they will forgive and forget, but that is not the norm, many do hold resentment and never forget and will throw it up in your face when it suits their purpose.  Men change as they age, but at any age it will all hinge on his true nature and state of being, some men never grow up.  A man will reveal a lot to you in the way he speaks to you, how he acts toward and around you, by what is important to him, how he treats others, how he treats pets and animals, is he connecting with you on the emotional, mental, and physical levels of your being, is his communication something that he is really into or just some talk, you just have to be wise enough to read the signs.  Most young people never see these things because they are just experiencing infatuation, young people dont have the experience, knowledge,  and insight into these things to be able to have a fruitful relationship early on,  The first thing you should understand is, what is real love, how does it behave, and does both parties have the necessary tools to take to the relationship to make it work or is it just going to be a play of love coming from two lonely people who feel they need someone in their life.

Relationships that come from a deeper level of being, require no forgiveness, require no words, the connection between the two is so strong that all communication can happen through the eyes, touch and energy of each other, in this there is oneness, and what is a relationship without oneness?

I'm gonna be the boring one: It's very different from person to person. Try to understand how he would deal with it in a way he appreciates. 

Endless nuance

I don't think there's a general rule, people are highly individualized nowadays.

But if you want to think in stereotypes, probably this fits your needs:

“Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this. Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.” Robert Jordan