tecladocasio

Osho Beautifuly Said Once...

43 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I also never said enlightenment has grades or is linear in any way either, I think you may of thought I was siding or agreeing with sgtpepper, but I wasn't, I was trying to steer you away from wasting your energy proving your point and instead focus your energy on your "enlightenment".

@Mu_ What about you wasting yours? Really, my answer was to @SgtPepper I tagged you just for you to read too. And stop assuming ignorance from people, if there is someone ignorant can ONLY be you. Relax.

@tecladocasio God is enlightening itself.  That's what is really going on.  God is infinite and is itself.  It cannot escape to anywhere.  Thus it limits itself with duality/form/illusion to forget itself.  Thats the only way to virtually escape itself.  Through division.

So it is God that is discovering itself or enlightening itself.  Over and over forever.  And their are stages God discovers itself in.  It would be too much in its limited form to handle becoming itself all at once.

And you are God. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

@Mu_ What about you wasting yours? Really, my answer was to @SgtPepper I tagged you just for you to read too. And stop assuming ignorance from people, if there is someone ignorant can ONLY be you. Relax.

This can quickly turn into a tit for tat competition. So I’ll just bow out. Have a nice one, sincerely.